𝕿𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖓 part 3

Still waiting outside while holding the assassins hand you waited for the airship to arrive as you rocked back and forth from your heels to your tippy toes. It was cold outside and you shivered because of it.

"Illumi...." You whined. "It's cold outside, can we wait inside a warm building or something?"

"It's three o'clock in the AM, nothing is open as of right now." Illumi replied. "Just be silent while I make an important phone call."

You sighed and held on tight to Illumi as to gather warmth from his body heat, which was really ineffective as he was so cold.

But still you remained quiet while the assassin pulled out his phone and spoke. "Hello?"

You let out a breath of amusement as you felt his voice vibrations from your cheek and hand being placed on his chest. It was ticklish and sounded like a buzz from a bee.

"Mph, yes father I've located (y/n)." Illumi said as he continued to speak on the phone. "We're on our way back but just so you're aware I'm putting a hit out on Chrollo Lucifer."

You gasped as you thought he wasn't going to kill Chrollo, I mean it's not that you cared about his life or anything but he was your key to ending Hisoka.

You cursed under your breath as you tried to think of a way to convince Illumi not to kill him, until suddenly the airship arrived and landed in close proximity.

You glanced at Illumi who motioned for you to head inside while he finished his call. You had no issues with that and swiftly headed inside.

You let out a soft sigh from how warm it was and you immediately walked to the back where the bedroom and bathroom was located.

All you craved was a hot shower so you immediately stripped out of your damp clothing and went inside the bathtub to wash. You weren't going to take too long but just enough to get clean.

As you turned on the hot water you figured this was a perfect time to deep think your plan of convincing Illumi to not kill Chrollo.

The shower is known to be a great place for deep thinking but you couldn't brainstorm not a thing. The assassin is a very smart man and he can spot bullshit from a mile away, so it seemed virtually impossible to convince him to do anything.

But one thing you do know is that he is somewhat rational when it comes to decision making, and is willing to make a deal if it benefits him in some way. And with that thought in mind you finally came up with a plan. It was by no means perfect but it was all you could come up with in the moment.

You finished washing off and wrapped a soft towel around your body and stepped out the tub. You removed your shower cap and opened the door to the bedroom, only to be met with the sight of Illumi naked.

Your breath hitched as you stood frozen in embarrassment. "I'm sorry for barging in on you like that." You said.

The assassin who was just trying to change into his night clothes paused. "That's alright." He replied as he pushed a piece of his hair behind his ear and looked away awkwardly.

You gulped slowly as to get dressed you have to walk over to the closet where Illumi stood naked. You didn't know why you were so nervous... but then you figured it was because you hadn't seen him naked since the last time you both had sex... which was roughly two years ago

But still he was your fiancé so you tried to keep that in mind as you walked over to him while holding up your towel tight. But you kept glancing at his pale and pink tipped manhood which is so long even on soft.

You were beginning to get turned on with each step you took until finally you stood face to face with the assassin.

"Did you need something?" He asked.