𝕮𝖍𝖔𝖈𝖔 𝕴𝖈𝖊 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒 & 𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘☕︎ part 2

Illumi walked into his parents office as he was met with Azula's mother and father and of course his as well. Azula's family were the Tenashis another skilled group of assassins, to anyone normal being in that room would be a nightmare.

"Illumi why don't you take a seat right next to Azula." Kikyo suggested. He did as he was told and sat next to the woman as her parents sat across from him.

"Illumi it was rather unfortunate to hear that you got some maid pregnant, but I see that it happened prior to meeting my daughter so I will let it pass. Since your parents and I already discussed the unfortunate fate of the maid I don't think we need to dwell on the situation further but we should continue the preparations for the wedding." Azula's mother Sakura said.

"I don't agree to that." Illumi butted in.

"What do you mean you don't agree?" Azula hissed as she gritted her teeth.

"I mean that (y/n) staying is beneficial to the heir and separating the baby from the mother could create mental effects."

"But the baby will have a mother, Azula will act as it so the baby will never truly know." Sakura retorted.

"But as it gets older and when it's smart enough it will notice it looks nothing like Azula." Illumi replied.

"Come on though these are just possibilities, your just grasping at anything for that maid to stay." Azula's father Renoku retorted.

"Either way I don't see the benefit in debating this any longer my decision is final." Illumi concluded.

"If you let her stay then I'm calling off the wedding and I won't marry you." Azula threatened.

"Fine by me." Illumi said unfazed.

"Now don't be rash Azula I think there is some sort of compromise we could all come to agreement with. What do you think Silva and Kikyo?" Sakura questioned.

"I'm going to side with Illumi on this one. It's his baby so it's his choice to make." Silva answered.

"Well I personally think that (y/n) should leave after she gives birth because she will no longer be needed, but I am going to side with my husband on this one." Kikyo answered as well.

"Very well, Azula is to still marry Illumi though and we will proceed with the wedding in four months as planned."

"With all that out of the way let's have lunch!" Kikyo announced.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
You sat in your bed peacefully eating lunch that Gotoh had brought you which was a rice bowl with avocado, tomatoes, beans, corn, cucumber, and salmon. It was also paired with a delicious fruit smoothie and your daily prenatal vitamin. You felt weird sitting down all day for once and not doing any tasks besides the workout Illumi made you do earlier. You didn't know if you liked it or not as you took your last bite of your meal when you heard a knock on the door.

"Hey (y/n), it's me Canary... may I come in?"

"Of course." You replied back.

As the young butler entered she carried your favorite treat at the moment in her hands as you clapped your hands and smiled with glee upon looking at the pint of chocolate ice cream and fries.

"Thank you so much! You don't know how bad I was craving this, Illumi tried banning it from me can you believe that?"

"He would do that... so what have you been up to?"

"Nothing really." You dipped your salty and greasy fry into your chocolate ice cream and took a big bite as you hummed in satisfaction.

Canary gave you a weird look as she shook her head, "That is so gross... french fries in ice cream?"

"Don't knock it until you try it." You dipped another fry into the icy cold creamy goodness and handed it to Canary, "Here give it a taste."

You watched as she hesitated at first until she gave in and tried it out for herself, "It's not that bad actually.. not that good either but not bad."

"A hater is what you are." You retorted.

"Yeah yeah but master Illumi wanted me to tell you he is on his way."

"Oh okay thanks for telling me."

"So what's the relationship status between you and Illumi now?"

"As professional as Illumi tries to make it, it's hard when the situation is so personal, and he is to be married soon so it's best that I distance myself."

"Is that what you want?"

"In all honesty no... it's not what I want. In facts it's the complete opposite, I think no I know that I am in love with Illumi."

"As your friend I'm going to advise you to hide your feelings, you know relationships between staff and the Zoldyck family is forbidden. But at the same time here you are pregnant with his child."

"I know... I know."

An uncomfortable wave of silence hit as you both sat in contempt thinking about the situation more to yourself. When Illumi had told you he didn't love you it didn't make since at first he was about to fuck you in that very moment but in the same breath he just admitted he didn't. Then it dawned on you, "Illumi is just trying to distance himself from me like I have been trying to do with him, maybe he still loves me." You thought to yourself. You didn't wholeheartedly know for sure but the thought of it entertained you and gave you some type of explanation to his weird behavior. A knock sounded from the door as it knocked you and Canary out of your silence.

"Speak of the devil." You retorted as Canary let Illumi in and made her way out to give you some privacy.

"I have some news you would like to hear (y/n)."

"What is it?"

"After you give birth you are still permitted to stay and raise the baby with me."

"Are you serious right now Illu?"

"What would I benefit from lying?"

You rolled your eyes and jumped into Illumi's arms as you gave him warm kisses on his cheek, "Thank you! Thank you!" You exclaimed as you hugged him tightly. He held your thighs securely and accepted your affection, he understood your emotion of excitement from hearing the good news.

"(y/n) you have a doctors appointment early tomorrow, I expect your attendance."

"Of course." You replied back as you let go of the long haired assassin and slid down from his arms. "So much for keeping my distance." You remarked to yourself.

He lifted up your shirt and laid one of his hands on your belly as the other one traced all the squiggly lines of your stretch marks. And with a gentle kiss to your tummy he nodded and left the room to complete a mission.
••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••>••<••