𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖘߷ part 1

You held Toshimae in your arms as you looked out the clear window to see the airship was above Kukuroo mountain. It was a beautiful sight but you would soon be facing a rude awakening as you finally landed on the Zoldyck territory.

You sat on the bed and waited in anticipation until the door opened and Illumi came in with a stroller. He took Toshimae out of yours arms which made the infant fussy, and put him into the carriage. Fear was overtaking you as your palms moistened and your body shook with panic, you were most scared of Kikyo and somewhat Silva. And you had every right to be since they are heartless assassins, why would they care for the life of a simple maid. So you decided against it.

With your head down and your hand on your tummy you spoke, "I'm not going."

Illumi hummed and replied, "I see, very well." He ordered Gotoh to take Toshimae inside while he dealt with you.

"I don't care what you say, I'm not going inside." You snapped.

Illumi was very much not having it, "Oh, you're such a damn pain." He commented.

You huffed, "I'm staying right here... until I'm ready."

Illumi found your antics to be annoying and it only frustrated him more. "(y/n), you've really pissed me off." He scolded.

You watched his muscles flex and his hands ball up into fists, he really was mad and you began to get even more scared. You gazed at the bathroom door which had a lock, you wanted to sneak inside but in order to do so you had to trick the assassin.

You stood up and began to speak as to fool Illumi, "Fine, I will go inside." You sighed and faked walking to the exit door then dashed to the bathroom. But Illumi grabbed you by your neck and you panicked as you started to get flashbacks from the detrimental incident.

"Please don't choke me! I don't want to die! Please!"

"Why do you think I'm going to kill you?" Illumi questioned.

"Because you were going to the other night when you choked me and threatened to put a needle in my head."

Illumi chuckled creepily and replied, "Oh that? I was never going to kill you it was just a test. And you passed." He let go of your neck and patted your shoulder.

"Well I'm still not leaving." You said.

Illumi sighed and grabbed you, he picked you up and held you securely in his extremely strong arms. He forced you off the airship whether you liked it or not.

You squirmed in his arms and complained, "I'm not a child! Put me down!"

He replied, "Then stop acting like one, it's not exactly fun for me. It does take a toll since you're heavy."

Your mouth and eyes widened as you gasped, "Because I'm pregnant you idiot!"

"Then why do you act so feral?"

"I'm not, you're the one who says and does thinks to provoke me."

"I provoke you?"

"Yes!"

Illumi paused to set you down, you stood close to him as you faced his broad chest, he put his hands on your moving belly and rubbed it gently. "I'm done, we're over (y/n)." He said.

Your breath cut off and your mind went numb, you didn't expect Illumi to just break up with you out of nowhere. You didn't want to end things, though Illumi really angered you sometimes you still loved him no matter what. You opened you mouth to protest against it but suddenly Kikyo and Silva appeared and you peed yourself a little.