𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍 part 2

Now you understood why Illumi had you and himself dress up, you figured this was some sort of house warming or after birth party. But it was so awkward as everyone was silent except for Kikyo who kept squealing on and on about her new granddaughter.

You sighed and spoke with mannerisms to greet the family, "Hello everyone, master Zeno, master..."

"No need for the formalities." Zeno spoke. "You're pretty much already apart of the family."

"What?" Kikyo exclaimed. "But Illumi and her have yet to be married."

"But they're going to be and they're living together so why not make it official? (y/n) is the mother of your grandchildren... my great grandchildren." Zeno replied.

Kikyo huffed and crossed her arms, "Well I still prefer to be called with respect, she is still a worker in my eyes."

Her words always cut deep, they really made you feel less and you will never forget what she told the doctor when you almost died. That your life didn't matter, it hurt but you had no time to dwell on it.

You set Toshimae down to crawl around the floor and play while you walked over to the nearest empty seat which was next to Kalluto.

You flashed him a smile and spoke, "Hello Kalluto,"

The young assassin replied with a stoic, "Hi." Then discreetly placed a piece of paper in the palm of your hand. "Open the note when you're alone and don't tell anybody." He said.

You nodded and quickly shoved the note in the crevices of your large breasts, you knew you would eventually have to find a more secure hiding place as the twins will be hungry soon.

Illumi sat next to you with the stroller by his side and you could finally take a minute to bond with Umi and start her onto the habit of breastfeeding.

"Hand me Umi please?" You asked Illumi.

He immediately turned to his side and gently picked her up and before he could hand her to you Kikyo spoke.

"Illumi, hand me my granddaughter."

Your heart rate sped up as Illumi paused as if he was deciding in his head who he was giving her to, Umi was your daughter, you laid on that hospital bed and got your abdomen cut open to birth her. You carried her for nine months and went through excruciating pains during that time. So if Illumi chose to give your baby to Kikyo, you will forever hate him.

And that meant no more marriage, no more spending time together, no more talking, and definitely no matter how bad you wanted it... no more sex.

A sigh escaped Illumi's lips as he carefully passed the baby to you.

Kikyo gasped then frowned, she felt humiliated and betrayed that her own son didn't choose her.

Illumi noticed and quickly spoke up as to not cause any friction. "I apologize mother, but (y/n) is Umi's mom therefore..."

"No need to say your sorry." Kikyo cut in. "You've already shown where all your loyalty's lie."

Illumi blinked twice then picked up Toshiko from his stroller, he didn't like that he made his mother upset, it bothered him but right now he had his children and you to worry about.

You on the other hand were happy, not about Kikyo being upset but that you get to finally get to bond with Umi. Unlike Toshimae who immediately got skin to skin contact with you when he was born, meaning that he got to breastfeed as soon as he departed from your womb.

"Hi my love!" You chirped as you swayed her in your arms. She was absolutely adorable with the tiny beanie on her head and soft mittens on her little hands.