𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍ꕥ

You were now nine months pregnant and today was Illumi's and Azula's wedding, which made you slightly sad but you accepted it. Any day now you were finally ready to give birth seemingly it could happen at any time and day. You were getting ready for their wedding as you slipped on your dress.

 You were getting ready for their wedding as you slipped on your dress

This is the dress.
-

Ever since you and Illumi agreed to be more professional he hasn't really talked to you unless he had to nor visit you. You missed his daily check in's and belly rubs along with his soft kisses, and you especially wanted his massages right now as your back has been killing you today.

Your body was cramping all over especially your pelvic region and your waddling has gotten even worse, plus you're running on zero sleep. You tried your best to suck it up for today as you walked into the wedding ceremony where only a few people were in attendance.

You sat in your assigned spot which was the second row, you looked at the alter where Illumi stood stoic as usual wearing a sophisticated black suit with his brothers standing behind him as his best men. You constantly shifted in your seat in pain as the cramping had gotten worse, you were about to head to the doctor until the music started playing signaling the bride is walking.

Everyone stood up and watched as Azula and her mother walked to the melody of the slow music. You even admitted that she looked beautiful in her extravagant wedding dress that fit her just right, she was smiling and probably because she felt like she could now trust Illumi. He started to spend more time with her and got to know her as well ever since you and him decided to end whatever you had.

Finally, when Azula made it to the front you got to sit back down and you were met with agonizing pain, tears started to brim your eyes as you tried to rub your stomach to feel better which was fleeting. You were so distraught by the pain you hadn't noticed Illumi and Azula had already started their vows.

"Do you Azula Tenashi take Illumi Zoldyck to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, til death you part." The preacher spoke.

"I do." Azula answered.

"And do you Illumi Zoldyck take Azula Tenashi to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, til death you part."

"I do." Illumi accepted.

"Now by the power in-"

"AHHHHHHHHH!" You shrieked as a massive amount of water splashed from you and soaked your dress along with a mini puddle of blood. Everyone looked to you knowing exactly what was going on... you were in labor. Illumi rushed over to you as you cried and groaned from the pain you were in, he picked you up and quickly took you to the doctor.
***
Once you got settled in a hospital dress you were going through the pains, Illumi was there for you for all of it. You had been in labor for about ten hours waiting for your cervix to fully dilate, the wedding had been put on pause as everyone awaits the birth of the baby. Your emotions were at an all time high as you squeezed Illumi's hand and laid on your side bracing yourself for each wave of contractions. You whimpered and groaned as Illumi rubbed your belly to try and calm you down.