𝕭𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝕳𝖔𝖒𝖊 part 1

Your eyes slowly awoken and you were met with the white steel ceiling above. All you could do was lay frozen and stare into space as your body ached from the act that took place last night.

"Good morning (y/n)." A voice spoke.

You yawned and slowly propped your body up to sit and there you saw Illumi sitting across from you on a comfortable chair. He looked clean as he was dressed properly in his casual wear and smelled of fresh pine and lavender.

"Hmph, morning." You replied as you pulled the sheets up to completely cover your naked body. You were a tad bit shy after the intense sex.

"We'll be arriving on Kukuroo mountain within and hour or so, I advise you to start getting ready now. We'll be having lunch with my parents as soon as we get there."

You nodded and let out an exhausted sigh as you wrapped the sheets around your body. And slowly you departed from the bed and limped into the bathroom.

You were cramping very bad and felt extremely nauseated, you remember feeling that way all the time when you were pregnant.

But you tried to fight through it as you turned on the shower head in the tub and removed the sheets from around your body.

You climbed in and the hot water helped to soothe the aches in your body but something caught you off guard as you looked down at the tub.

"Blood." You whispered under your breath.

Everything began to make sense, the cramping and the nausea were just symptoms from your period. You still felt odd getting it after getting pregnant two times and going without one.

But you brushed it off and continued cleaning yourself up until you were done and you wrapped a towel around yourself and exited the tub.

You cleaned your teeth, washed your face, applied some deodorant, and moisturized before you got dressed in a fancy gown for lunch with the Zoldycks.

*this is the outfit and anybody who doesn't like it gets their ass beat! I'm talking WWE body slam a mf ass beating!!! This is just my interpretation of what I think a Zoldyck mistress would wear

*this is the outfit and anybody who doesn't like it gets their ass beat! I'm talking WWE body slam a mf ass beating!!! This is just my interpretation of what I think a Zoldyck mistress would wear.*
-