𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖘𝖈𝖆𝖕𝖊𖨆 part 3

Looking out the window of the airship you made it to Glam Gas Land, the city was more than you imagined it to be, it was huge and draped with a beautiful night darkness that was lit up by shiny pink, yellow, and purple lights. It reminded you of YorkNew but something about this place was more magical and festive, it definitely had more of an edge.

"Look Toshimae, look at the beautiful lights." You pointed at the crystal clear window. He didn't care much for the lights but kept staring at your face and smiling giddily. "Are you laughing at me?" You questioned the infant as you tickled his feet.

He laughed and squirmed in your arms, "Muh muh, Muh muh."

You chuckled and kissed his soft cheeks, "Awe, I love you so much Toshimae." He smiled even more and snuggled his head on your chest.

"We have officially landed." Ms. Fritz said.

You got off the airship and left the port to look for a taxi cab to take you to a hotel, there were many of them but none as famous as the Royal Glam Hotel. The only reason you were able to afford it was because Illumi had set up an allowance where he lended you money when you needed it. You had been saving it up for a long time and decided this was the best chance to use it, you refused to have yourself and Toshimae sleep in a rank hotel that could be infested with evil scum.

Ms. Fritz whistled crisply and yelled, "Hey Taxi!" And right on command a yellow car pulled up to the sidewalk .

"You're a natural at this grandmother." You commented.

You loaded into the small car and began the drive to the fancy hotel, it wasn't that long of a drive and actually was peaceful as Toshimae had fallen asleep in your arms. You thought about your mother and how she was like before you left her, she was very beautiful and people always commented on her great looks. Even living in poverty she always looked good, but thats because it was needed for her line of work being that she was a prostitute. You thought maybe that's why she sent you away, from a feeling of shame when she came home every night with a different man by her side going into her room. You could still remember covering your ears from the loud moaning and whimpering of the men and the pounding of the head board. It always caused you to run away into the night and go looking for your friend who was a smart and quiet girl by the name of Shizuku. You wondered where she was now and if she still remembered you from how bad her memory was, you hoped she was well off since you left her without a trace. You were found by Zeno Zoldyck himself who always traveled to meteor city looking for workers, when you were offered the job your mother instantly told you to go, since you would be set for life and protected at the huge estate. Your first day there was intimidating as you were put into a school on how to be a good worker, but your mind always wondered to the black haired boy with uniquely big eyes. You always had a mind for the curious things so you wondered everyday about him, he was so tough for a kid his age and always carried himself in a stoic manner. You still remembered the first time you interacted with him.

//Flashback//

"(y/n)!" The head maid yelled.

You were in the kitchen learning the basics on how to serve the food and pack lunches for the family.

"Uh, yes Ms. Frida."

"Are you paying attention?"

You nodded your head fast idiotically as you munched on a cookie, but the lady snatched it out of your hand and threw it in the trash.

"Such a greedy little girl you are! Pay attention this is important!" She smacked you upside the head which made you stiffen. "Now, it's important that you put the food items in the right compartment, the main course goes into the biggest, the side course goes into the medium, and the smaller side course goes into the smallest."