𝕱𝖑𝖆𝖜𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 part 2

Illumi frowned as he felt his heart sink to the pit of his stomach.

"How could this happen?" He thought to himself.

He for sure saw you take the plan B, though it's not 100% to always work it's still effective.

You noticed his change of expression and immediately asked, "Are you upset?"

"Of course I'm upset, you being pregnant is an inconvenience for me at the moment."

"I know but we have no choice but to go along with the pregnancy, you have no choice but to stay."

"You don't even care about the damn baby, you're using this pregnancy as an excuse to force me not to complete my deal with Hisoka."

"No I'm not, I took the plan B even though I didn't want to. I'm just owning up to my new responsibility."

Illumi groaned as he looked down to your belly and gazed at it with dissatisfaction.

It made you self conscious so you hugged Illumi tightly to close the distance between you two.

You wondered what thoughts he was thinking when he looked at your stomach, then something sinister came to your mind.

"Illu, are you thinking about forcing an abortion?" You questioned.

The assassin tensed up as his muscles hardened and his neck became stiff. He was annoyed that you would think he would do such a thing. Since he gave you his Zoldyck word as an assassin and has always kept his motives clear of protecting you and the children.

"(y/n)." He stated firmly. "I-..."

Illumi paused as he felt a powerful aura emerging from the distance, he knew it was his fathers from how familiar it was.

And so immediately he placed the palm of his hand over your mouth and glided further behind the waterfall to hide.

He used his In to completely conceal his aura so his father wouldn't find him.

"Be still." He whispered in your ear. "My father is approaching."

You hesitantly nodded and tried your best to stay completely limp as Silva passed by.

You feared immense embarrassment as if Silva were to find you word would get out about you skinny dipping in the river. Causing many rumors to spread, rumors way worse than being a whore.

You looked at Illumi who didn't seem to be worried but more so stern, focused, and angry all at once. He was working overtime to conceal his aura as he was still pissed about you being pregnant which made his bloodcurdling blood lust hard to control.

But once Silva passed and the coast was clear you immediately departed from his arms and reached out to a nearby vine to hold onto for support.

Illumi had no objections about it but still wanted to make sure you were safe as he swam beside you and made sure you made it back to the shore safely.

Once you did you immediately put your clothes back on and Illumi tried his best to stand guard and shield you as he stood in front of you.

"Go away!" You barked. "I don't need your protection, you've made it painfully clear how you feel about me."

"And what is it that you think I feel about you?"

"You don't care about me, so much so you would hurt my feelings just to satisfy your stupid contract with Hisoka."

"You certainly don't understand (y/n)."

"No I do understand perfectly. If you still decide to leave during my pregnancy it would make no difference if you stayed. From now on you don't have to bother nor concern yourself about me or the upcoming baby. I don't want or need your help anyways."