𝕷𝖎𝖒𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘☦︎︎ part 3

You were at your early morning check up to get an ultra sound as Ms. Fritz came with you, it was six o'clock in the morning and you hadn't spoken a word to Illumi since yesterday. Toshimae usually woke up around seven and you were scared to go to Illumi's room to get him, but your baby will need to be fed and given lots of attention to. A part of you missed Illumi and wanted him to go looking for you and to apologize for what he did, and you would ultimately take him back. Because you are so attached to him, there are a lot of memories and history between you and him that you didn't want to let go no matter what. You didn't want to go through the pregnancy alone, you had Ms. Fritz but of course you wanted the father of the child as well.

"(y/n) dear, where is Toshimae?" Ms. Fritz questioned.

"He is in Illu's room.... which I'm terrified to go in."

"But don't you have to see him at breakfast, Kikyo told me that there will be a family breakfast at eight."

"I forgot about that." You sighed, "I will be fine, let's just get ready later."

"Okay, just as long as you feel good..... I hope they have good tea for breakfast."

You chuckled and the doctor spoke "Are you ready to hear the heartbeat?"

"Yes I'm so excited." You replied.

"But before we start wheres master Illumi?"

"He's not coming."

"Oh, well that's not like him... anyways let's get started."

The cold liquid was poured onto your belly and the transducer was pressed down as you heard the fast thumbing of your baby's heart. You smiled and so did Ms. Fritz as the situation felt like it was becoming a whole lot more real.

"That's a fast heartbeat, exactly 170 beats per minute." The doctor said.

"Wow that's amazing but I have some questions and concerns, is there anything that looks worrying so far like signs of a miscarriage?"

"That was something I wanted to speak to you about, I'm worried about your blood pressure. It's exceedingly high, please just take it easy. I'm going to have to put you on bed rest again like last time."

"What could possibly happen if my blood pressure doesn't go down?"

"Unfortunately it could lead to a possible miscarriage or stillbirth, but don't worry you're in good hands. I recommend eating healthy, getting some light exercise, and doing some relaxing activities such as reading, a massage, or just talking to loved ones."

"Okay, I will do those things, thank you."

"Alright I will see you in four months for another ultrasound and Toshimaes daily check up... goodbye."

You left the doctors office with Ms. Fritz and went back to her room to get ready for breakfast. But there was a slight problem, all of your clothes were in Illumi's room so you couldn't get dressed, but you called for Gotoh to get you some.

"Thank you so much Gotoh, I really owe you one."

"No problem (y/n)." He replied back as he left.

Ms. Fritz was in the bathroom getting dressed as you waited for her to come out so you could shower, you were cramping really bad and thought a nice hot shower would make you feel better.

"Do you like my outfit (y/n)?" Ms. Fritz came out the bathroom in what most people would call hippie. She wore a long floral skirt with a matching blouse along with two gold bracelets with matching hoop earrings and a necklace.

"You look fantastic." You answered.

"Thank you, the bathrooms all yours... sorry for taking so long."