𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕹𝖊𝖜𝖘✔︎

"So it appears on the monitor that you two will be having a beautiful baby boy! Congratulations!" The nurse announced.

You were sitting on the hospital bed with your tummy exposed getting another routine ultrasound as Illumi sat next to you taking in the good news. "I know I said I didn't care if it was a boy or a girl earlier but when I thought about it more I was kind of hoping it was a girl... either way I will love them dearly and cherish them always."

"That's good to here (y/n) and I have some more good news as well, I'm taking you off bed rest as your blood pressure has lowered to a healthy range."

"Finally I felt like I was going to go insane just sitting in my bed all day, oh and I also wanted to tell you I felt the baby kick yesterday."

"That's great as far as I can tell the baby is developing normally and is scheduled to be delivered in four months."

"Four months you say?" Illumi butted in.

"Yes for right now it is scheduled to be in four months but in special circumstances that could always change depending how things go. Thank you for your time Master Illumi and good day (y/n) I will give you both some privacy."

"So does that mean I will go back to my regular duties as a maid?" You inquired.

"Yes but only simple tasks and not for too long." Illumi answered.

"So do I get straight to work right now?"

"No I have something planned for you at the moment." Illumi pulled out a black bikini, a pair of flip flops, and an oversized sweater.

"I'm guessing we're going to the pool?"

"Bingo."

"All right let me get dressed in the bathroom real quick."

You slipped on the black bikini as it showcased your extended tummy riddled with newly stretch marks from the pregnancy. You were so glad that Illumi had given you a large sweater as you didn't want any of the other Zoldycks seeing you like that. When you walked out the bathroom you saw Illumi wearing a pair of solid black colored swim trunks with a green pullover hoodie.

You made it to the grand pool filled with excitement as workers were never allowed to step a foot in it. You took your sweater off as Illumi did the same, he looked so good without a shirt on as his biceps flexed and his abs twitched on his slim muscular body.

"Illumi I don't know how to swim."

"That's okay." Illumi said as he jumped into the pool. You wished there was a ladder to lead you into the water but sadly there wasn't as you looked towards Illumi who gestured for you to come over. "Place your hands on my shoulders and jump in." He instructed.

You did what he said as you placed your palms on his strong biceps and hopped in. He immediately caught your thighs and held them to his waist while he swam over to the ledge of the pool. He set you down and took your hands to place them securely on the ledge. He shifted behind you and pulled out your hips so now your ass was poked out.

"Uh... Illu?"

"Concentrate." Illumi scolded as he pinched your bottom causing you to tense up and let out a tiny yelp. He lifted up your legs stretching them out as he went back and forth on both of them making sure you were properly stretched before you started swimming.

"This will be your workout for today, we're going to go over the basics of swimming so pay attention."

You found out Illumi was surprisingly a good teacher  but was pretty strict as you had to make sure you never missed a word he said. You also felt safe in his care as he always made sure you were close to him so he could catch you if anything goes wrong. And now you know how to somewhat swim and possibly not die if there was ever a flood.