𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖞𝖒𝖔𝖔𝖓 part 3

"But I don't know how to swim, I can't even handle the deep end of a pool let alone an ocean." You said.

"Don't fret, I will carry you... on my back." Illumi said as he turned around.

You wrapped your arms around his shoulders and hopped on his back as you wrapped your plush thighs around his waist.

"Am I too heavy?" You questioned.

"Not in the slightest." Illumi replied.

"Are you sure because that last pregnancy made me put on a few pounds?"

"More to be adored then." He said.

You smiled and pecked his head as you caressed his silky black hair. "That's so sweet of you Illu..... you must want something."

"Just your undivided attention is all."

The assassin turned his head a bit to look at you and using the palm of your hand you cupped his defined cheek and kissed his pale lips.

"Did you want to go back inside?" He questioned.

"Oh and do what?"

"And repeat last night."

"How about after we go swimming with the dolphins and then only after you do something that I want to do, will I let you do whatever you please to me."

"Anything you say?"

"Yes, choke me, slap me, tease me... I will consent to it all."

Illumi thought to himself before he replied. "And what is it that you want to do?"

"I want to go into town and pick out some clothes for you."

"That's all?"

"Yes."

"Okay we have a deal then." Illumi said.

You smirked sneakily as you raked your fingers through his hair and kissed his plush lips.

The assassin nudged his pointy nose against yours and squeezed your thighs tenderly before he walked over to the ships ladder and slowly climbed down until he was in the water.

You held onto him tight, scared to lose your grip and get swept away by the giant waves.

"ILLUMI IM SCARED!" You closed your eyes and shut them tight. "Illumi I want to be back on the boat please... Illumi?.... Illumi!"

A tiny chuckle your ears picked made you immediately open your eyes and look at the assassin who was gently patting the top of a dolphins head.

He was humming and slightly laughing at the dolphin who squeaked a high pitch whistle.

You felt your heart melt looking at the sight, and figured Illumi must have planned meeting the dolphins from watching all those animal documentaries.

"Can I touch it?" You asked.

"Of course you can touch her." He replied.

"How do you know if it's a girl?"

"I checked the genitals."

You scoffed and lightly smacked him on the head. "Even animals aren't safe from your invasion of privacy."

"It's not like that (y/n), look at her belly it's abnormally big. So I checked the genitals to see if it was female and pregnant. And I was correct, so when you touch her be careful."

"Please Illumi, if anyone is able to emphasize with her it would be me since I've been pregnant twice... I got this."

You slowly reached your hand out to touch her head but using her long snout the dolphin dipped it in the water and sprayed a bit of water at you.