𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙❁ part 3

"IT'S A BOY!" Ms. Fritz cheered.

Dozens of purple confetti fell down slowly from the gigantic balloon and you looked at Illumi who as always carried a blank expression. "You hear that Toshimae you're going to have a younger brother!" He smiled from your repeated kisses and soft baby imitation voice.

You swayed him side to side in your arms until you heard Illumi whisper in your ear, "I have something to show you but Toshimae can't come."

"Oh, really? Who's going to watch him?" You asked.

"How about my mom." Illumi suggested.

You thought your lover had lost his mind nominating Kikyo to watch your baby son who not minutes ago called an accident. "I'm going to hand him to my grandmother." You walked over to her and handed the baby off to her.

"Where will you be going (y/n)?" Ms. Fritz questioned.

"I don't really know, but Illumi wants to show me something and he said Toshimae can't come."

"What if he's planning to kill you?"

You shook your head and laughed, "He would never, but hopefully I won't be gone for too long and if Toshimae gets hungry call me immediately."

"Hey you laugh but you're dating an assassin..... anyways I can't wait to have some one on one time with my great grandson."

You gave Toshimae one last kiss before returning to Illumi who took you by the hand and led you outside. "Illu, where are we going?"

He ignored you and continued walking with you waddling beside him, all around you were fresh greenery such as spiked drape vines, moss, leaves, and plenty of flowers. The path you walked was unfamiliar and was one you have never seen before and there was so much dirt and critters on the ground which gave you the heebie-jeebies.

Then you made it to a silver stone pathway that was decorated with various colorful bright lights and the evening wind made the cherry blossom flowers swirl all around you in a majestic twirl. You stumbled upon a group of butterflies that flew away once they heard your movement but one sat on your nose and opened and closed its wings three times before leaving.

"Wow this is beautiful, why have I never seen this before?" You continued the beautiful stroll until you came across a fresh water lake where a sturdy boat awaited. You kind of had a slight fear of water, a pool was one thing but a fast running lake that led to a potential waterfall was another. Before you could object to getting in Illumi picked you up and sat you down in the boat, you sat across from him and shook in fear.

"Calm down (y/n)." Illumi said.

You shifted uncomfortably in the boat as Illumi started to row, it was calm and quiet as you observed the vast unseen nature. "So was this all you had to show me?" You questioned.

Illumi's eyes were laced with a new look you have never seen before, they were comforting and heartfelt. "(y/n), do you like being with me? Living here on Kukuroo mountain?"

"Oh I love it, especially waking up next to you in bed, and just being around you in general." You answered. You wondered why Illumi asked you that question and if there was a premise behind it.