𝕮𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖈𝖙 part 2

You sat next to Dr. Khara on the couch in the lobby as you both feasted on finger sandwiches, exotic fruits, and tea which you made.

You were able to calm her down and get her to talk about the whole situation.

"So how exactly did you and Hisoka get together?" You questioned.

"Well after performing master Illumi's surgery I remember feeling just so relieved and exhausted. But it was early in the morning so I took a shower in the communal bathroom then after I got dressed I went into the kitchen. And well......."

Flashback

"Oh hello you must be Mr. Hisoka, the client master Illumi told me about. It's nice to meet you."
Dr. Khara greeted.

Hisoka who was dressed in only a chefs apron cooking bacon and sausage looked the woman up and down with an intriguing gaze.

She was the perfect toy for pleasure with her large breasts, plush ass, and overall thick body that made Hisoka's golden orbs light up like a blaze.

"You're Illumi's personal doctor you say?"

"Yes, I performed the surgery on him not too long ago and now he's perfectly well."

"Hmm, I see."

"Yeah."

Dr. Khara stood awkwardly as she bit her lip and looked over the counter to see the strange man wearing no clothes.

He noticed immediately and snickered to himself. "Oh my apologies, but it's rather hot in here... don't you think so too?"

"Oh yes, now that I'm aware it does feel a bit hot." Dr. Khara replied as she slowly unbuttoned her white blouse.

Hisoka hummed deeply as he gazed upon the doctors semi exposed breasts. She was bold, is what he concluded and he figured that he'd have a little fun while you were passed out and Illumi is busy watching over you.

Flashback Ends

"Oh wow, and you weren't scared of him?" You questioned.

"Maybe a little but I guess my adrenaline took over and I just couldn't help myself... did you feel this way too with Illumi?"

"Well Um-..."

"It's master Illumi to you." A voice cut in.

You turned around to see Illumi who snuck up from behind the couch.

Dr. Khara immediately stood up and backed away in fear.

"Smart choice." Illumi said to her.

You watched as he carefully analyzed the room, paying close attention to the food you made for Dr. Khara but none for him which you had promised previously.

He clenched his hands into balled fists as he stared at you with a look of anger and confusion.

"Illumi!" You called out as you got up and scurried over to him. You didn't know what you were going to say to diffuse the situation but something was better than nothing. "Can we talk about this?"

"Oh certainly." He replied as he grabbed your hand and led you back to the bedroom.

Once you made it inside Illumi backed you into the nearest corner of the room and stared you down with a blank look.

"Listen Illu, I'm so-..."

"No need for an apology, you carried out my plan perfectly." He cut in.

You arched your brows in confusion. "What do you mean by that?" You questioned.

"When presenting a case to the Zoldyck family you have to have sufficient evidence. It's a risk relying on Khara and Hisoka to own up to their fling. And knowing you idiotically side with her I used it to my advantage... I placed a microscopic recording device behind your neck."