🦕👑🏐 ◇ The Big Secret

This chapter is brought to you by my dad canceling weekend plans 🙄
This was requested by Nicnella
Hope you guys enjoy

Ship- TsukiKageHina

Setting- Tuskishima, Kageyama, and Hinats have been dating for a month now and they are ready to tell the team

Kageyama Pov

Tsukishima and I were at Hinatas house.

We all meet here in the morning so we can walk to school together.

Sometimes Tsukishima walks with Yamaguchi in the morning.

Which is fine as he doesn't need to always walk with us.

We decided that today would be the day that we tell the team that we all three are dating.

I couldn't be any happier than I am now.

Hinata and I started dating first before we found out that we both had feelings for Tsukishima.

After about a week we asked Tsukishima and he saud yes to dating us.

We all have been dating for a month and we didn't keep it hidden, but none of the team found out.

Well expect for Yamaguchi as him and Tsukishima are best friends.

He agreed to keep quiet about it and let us tell the team when we all are ready.

Even if Tsukishima doesn't say it I can tell that he's scared at what the team might say.

I think we all are scared about what they might say.

We arrived at the gym and quickly changed and entered.

We saw everyone already was stretching and warming up and we went to join them.

"Should we do it after practice?" Hinata asked us quietly as he we all started stretching.

"I think thats a good idea" I said at the same volume as Hinata as Tsukishima just nods.

"It'll be okay Kei. You have us and Yamaguchi" Hinata said softly as Tsukishima smiles at us.

"I know that" he said gently as we both smiled.

Soon practice started and the team must be oblivous or something.

They didn't even catch us all talking to each other with no hint of aggression in our voices.

I might be dumb, but at least I'm not fucking oblivous.

I signed before tossing to Hinata once more and smile as he hit it.

We practiced like this until it was almost time for school.

"Wait guys!" Hinata said as everyone began leaving to get changed.

"Hinata? What is it?" Sugawara asked.

"Umm... well we all wanted to tell you guys something" he said nervously as the team looked at us worriedly.

"You guys can tell us anything" Daichi said.

"Yeah what kind of senpais would we be if we didn't listen to you guys" Nishinoya said with a grin on his face.

"Youre right Noya!" Tanaka exclaimed.

"We should let them tell us" Yamaguchi said making everyone nod and look at us.

I fidgeted a little as they all were staring at us.

"Im just gonna say it and if you dont like it then you guys cam keep it to yourselves" Tsukishima said shocking everyone. "The three of us are dating" he said before he started dragging us out of the gym.

I could tell everyone was shocked as I didn't hear anything as we were dragged.

"Good job Kei" Hinata said as he jumped up and kissed Keis cheek.

He blushed as he looked away.

"It was whatever" he muttered as we entered the club room.

I smiled at them as we changed quickly and I just know that we'll be okay.

Word Count- 578

Hope you guys liked this