🍞👑 - Two Kings

Not me updating this book with a Bakugou oneshot like a dumbass
Also like I said 40k special will be later today
But I hope you guys enjoy this that was supposed to be up instead of the other one

Ship- Oikage

Setting- Kageyama helps Oikawa as he stresses about volleyball

Kageyama Pov

I opened the door to Oikawas apartment and took my shoes off. I was humming to the music that was playing through my headphones.

I then went up to Oikawas room and knocked on it. I heard a soft 'come in' and opened the door.

I smiled at Oikawa and put my stuff down and took my headphones off. I stretched and went over to his bed and laid down.

I looked over at Oikawa and frowns.

"Whats wrong?" I asked

"Mm nothing" he mumbled.

I frowned more. Usually Oikawa is very upbeat and very happy to see me.

"Come on tell me" I said as he looked at me.

"Just volleyball. It's been harder this week. I dont mind it but my knee has been hurting badly and my performance hasn't been that good because of that" He said as he cuddled into my chest.

I played with his hair and hummed.

"Well that is your body telling you to take a rest and you keep pushing. I know volleyball is your dream but it won't be if you contuine like this" I said softly as I kissed his forehead.

He signed softly against my chest.

"Bet you don't have to deal with this. The King of the Court" he mumbled making me sign.

"You know that's not true Toru" I said.

"I know sorry." He said as he looked up at me.

"I know love." I said and kissed him softly. "If you want we both can be the Kings of the Court" I said

He nods and smiles before grinning.

"Does that mean I get to call you my king?" He asked making me blush.

"Fine but only if I get to do the same" I said still blushing.

He nods and smiles.

"Of course" I said and we both just cuddle before I have to leave and go home.

Word Count- 368

Hope you guys liked this and if you saw the bakugou onehsot. No you didn't.