💻👑 ◇ Let Me Show You

This was requested by Idonotknowu
Hope you guys enjoy

Ship- KenKage

Setting- Kenma is teaching Kageyama how to play a certain game

Kageyama Pov

I chuckled softly as Kenma trys to teach me how to play a game for the third time.

He's tried to teach me two times before and it didn't work out. Usually one of us would get mad and then just go back to Animal Crossing.

"I think I got it" I said as I understood the game a bit more now.

"Okay then try the first level" he said as he sat down next to me.

I nodded and clicked play on the first level. I concentrated on the game and managed to defeat the level barely.

"Well better than last time" he said making me pout a little. "Fine fine you did amazing" he said with a chuckle.

"Thank you now can I have a kiss?" I asked.

"Sure you big baby" he said jokingly before he kissed me softly.

I kissed back and after a minute we pulled away. He moves in between my legs and grabs the controller.

"Watch and learn" he said as he played the first level. I watched him as I wrapped my arms around him.

He smiled up at me before he looked back at the screen. I just watched him as I hummed.

We stayed up for hours and before we knew it, it was two am. Kenma yawned and stretches.

"What time is it?" He asked sleepily.

"Two" I mumbled as I was on the verge of passing out.

"Mm bed time then" he said and got up and moved to the bed.

I nodded and followed him. I got into bed and Kenma snuggled into my chest.

"Night Ken" I said softly as I heard a 'Night Kags' before I fell asleep.

Word Count- 310

Hope you guys liked this