🤾‍♂️👑- Do You Know?

This was requested by @depressed_wolfcub

Hope you guys enjoyed this

Ship- TanaKage

Setting- Kageyamas hearing aids die during team bonding but no one knows he's deaf besides Tanaka and Ukai

Kageyama Pov

I looked around at everybody. My hearing aids just went out so it felt weird not being able to hear them.

It felt like I was underwater as everyone's mouth was moving but no sound came out. I stayed silent and just went on my phone.

Someone tapped me and I jumped. I looked up quickly to see Tanaka was the one that tapped me.

He said something but I couldnt tell what as I can't read lips. He must of noticed so he switched to sigh language.

'You okay?' He sighed.

'Yeah, just my hearing aids went out. Must if not charged them enough' I sighed back as he nods.

He tells the team something and gets up and goes over to the coach. I just looked back at my phone not wanting to see the looks the team was giving me.

After a few minutes Tanaka came back and tapped me again. I was ready this time so I looked up at Tanaka.

'Coach said you could go home. There's always gonna be other team bonding moments' he sighed.

I nodded and thanked him. He hugged me as I hugged back.

I got my stuff and left. I paid more attention to my surroundings and got home safely.

'I'm home' I texted Tanaka.

'Thats good. Have a good rest if your day love' he texted back making me smile.

I took my hearing aids and put them on my side table so they could charge as I enjoyed the rest of the afternoon in total silence.

Word Count- 295

Hope you guys enjoyed this and sorry for not updating in a while.