🐝👑- I can't believe this

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while. School is taking up most of my time.

Anway enjoy

Ship-AtsuKage

Setting- Kageyama finds out Atsumu is cheating on him

Kageyama Pov

I was on the train and fuming. I had just found out that Atsumu was cheating on me.

It made me even angrier that he decided to wait till a bit after our one-year anniversary to do it too. It just doesn't make sense. 

If he was so unhappy with me why didn't he just break up with me? I guess it doesn't matter now.

I got off the train and began the walk to his house. I knew I had an angry look on my face as multiple people had stared at me as I walked past.

I didn't care as I continued walking to Atsumus. I knocked on the door and waited.

Soon his brother opened the door and let me in. He was the one that told me. Or well he texted me but it's the same thing.

Anyway, I made my way upstairs and to Atsumus's room. I waited outside the door as I could already hear h8im talking with someone.

I frowned as I heard someone else say something. It sounded like someone I knew.

I listened in more and froze slightly. Was that Hinata..?

I couldn't wait any longer and opened the door suddenly. They both froze as they were about to kiss.

"Really Atsumu!?" I asked not giving him a chance to speak. "I have done so much for you and this is how you repay me by cheating?" I asked again.

Atsumu was still frozen and looking at me.

"Got nothing to say for yourself? Like how long this has happened or why you didn't just decide to break up with me?" I asked as I waited for either of them to say anything.

After a minute Hinata looks at me.

"I'm really sorry Kageyama," he said softly.

I scoffed harshly making both of them flinch.

"Sorry?? I don't care about your petty sorry's. I just want to know how long" I said and once again waited.

Atsumu finally looked at me and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"For two months Kags... a little bit after our one-year anniversary," he said.

I nodded and looked down.

"Thank you but this is over," I said before walking out the door.

I walked downstairs and nodded to Atsumus's brother and left. I finally let the tears fall as I walked back to the train station.

I knew that Atsumu falling for me was too good to be true. I just didn't expect it to be Hinata would be the one he was cheating on me with.

It's always him, isn't it?

Word Count- 435

I'm gonna be doing a very long stream on my youtube channel around 10 pm EST if you guys want to check it out.

My channels name is now 6kupzrn

Hope you guys enjoyed this