🐝👑🏐- One Problem

Not me getting a really bad depressive episode

Also thank you for 60k reads

Anyway

Hope you guys enjoy

Ship- AtsuKageHina

Setting- Atsumu is helping Kageyama and Hinata study for a test

Kageyama Pov

Hinata and I were in my living room as we waited for Atsumu to get there. It was the weekend and Hinata and I had a big test on Monday.

Atsumu decided to take a trip down here just to help us. He left once school got out for him.

That was about two hours ago so he should be here soon. He already had a key to get in so we contuined studying.

Soon the door opened and we both instantly knew it was Atsumu. He entered the living room and grins.

"Im here" he said as we both got up and hugged him.

"Missed you" Hinata mumbled as Atsumu hugged us back.

"I missed both you to. Now come on studying time before dinner" he said and dragged us back to the coffee table. "Show me what you guys are working on"

Hinata showed him what he was working on as I continued to work silently. It's not that I didn't want help its just I didn't understand a lot of it.

I knew both Hinata and Atsunu wouldn't make fun of me for it. I sighed and shook my head slightly.

I went back to work as Atsumu helped Hinata. Once Atsumu was done explaing he looked over at me.

"Do you need help?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Just this question" I said as I pointed to it.

Atsumu looked at the question before explaining it. I tried to follow along and it worked for a little but as he explained it, it got all confusing.

"Do you understand now?" He asked.

"Yeah I got it" I said softly and just looked at the problem.

Atsumu smiled and nodded as he went to do his homework. I gritted my teeth as I stared at the problem.

How was I supposed to even get a good score on my test when I can't ask for help. I knew Atsumu would explain it again a different way but I didnt want to burden him.

It's really my fault for being stupid. I watched Hinata as he worked through the problems and I was even a third of the way done.

I stopped staring at the one problem and just did the other ones that I could do. It helped me calm down a little.

But before I knew it I was back to the one problem. Tears prickled my eyes but I kept them in.

I didnt want to cry in front of them just over some homework. I looked up and noticed that Hinata was done and reached over and tugged at his shirt.

Hinata looked over and smiled.

"Can you help me?" I whispered

"Of course. What problem?" He asked.

"This one" I said pointing to the same damn problem.

Hinata nods as he began explaining it. I followed along and smiled as I finally got it.

"Thanks Sho" I said and began doing the problem with some new confidence.

Word Count- 530

Hope you guys enjoyed this