🐝👑- Unexpected

Sorry there hasn't been a chapter in a while. I was camping with family

Also had my first stream today on Twitch and it went okay. Anyway enjoy this.

Ship- AtsuKage

Setting- Kageyama gets a boyfriend and the whole team is shocked about it

Kageyama Pov

I stood in front of the team as they all looked at me with a baffled or shocked look. I sighed and just stood there.

"It isn't that shocking" I said to them which snapped some of of out of whatever was going on.

"It kind of is" Noya pipped up from the back which made me sigh again.

I refrained from rolling my eyes since everyone was looking at me. Just because I'm antisocial doesn't mean I can't get a boyfriend.

I mean if it was that shocking for them to find out I have a boyfriend then I wonder what Atsumus team must think. He pushed that thought away as I would ask him later.

"Well congratulations Kageyama I'm glad you found someone that makes you happy" Suga said as he smiled.

I nodded as Hinata bounded over to me quickly and began talking my ear off about everything. I just listened and chimed in a few times.

I could tell the team had more questions but Hinata kept my attention the whole time. He was the only one to know about my boyfriend before today.

He's always been really supportive of me and was incredibly happy when Atsumu and I got together.

It was finally after practice and I was walking with the team to get meatbuns. I listened to everyone as I was texting Atsumu.

"Ooh is that your boyfriend" I  heard Tsukishima say trying to tease me or embarrass me.

I looked over and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah it is" I said and he just stared at me as I turned away with a huff.

I ate my meatbun quick and said bye to everyone before going home.

'Was your team insufferable today?' I asked Atsumu once I laid down in my bed.

'You would not believe how bad they were' Atsumu texted back and I chuckled a bit before I clicked the call button.

We had our nightly call before we both hung up and went to bed.

Word Count- 382

Hope you guys enjoyed this