😠🍞👑 ◇ The Club

This was requested by ioannatzk
I only did IwaOiKage in this hope you don't mind
Hope you guys enjoy

Ship- IwaOiKage

Setting- They're at the club and someone begins flirting with Kageyama

Kageyama Pov

It was finally my 21st birthday and  Oikawa and Iwaizumi were taking me to a club. We were currently in the car on the way to the club.

Iwaizumi was driving as Oikawa and I were in the back holding hands. I had my head against Oikawas shoulder as he played with my hair.

We finally got to the club after 20 minutes of driving.

"We're here lets go" Iwaizumi said as he turned off the car.

Oikawa and I got out and waited for Iwaizumi. We all walked into club together holding hands.

We instantly went to the bar to order our drinks. I've had alcohol before but always in the house.

"Tobio and I are gonna go dance for a little" Oikawa said cheerily as Iwaizumi nodded.

"Okay have fun you two" he said as he kissed both of our cheeks.

We both smile at him, Oikawa more than me, before we went out to the dance floor. We danced together as we both were a little tipsy at that moment.

All of us had a few shots before we left for the club and they now just kicked in. Soon Iwaizumi came over with our drinks.

"I wanna continue dancing" I said pouting.

"Okay we'll save your drink. Have fun Tobio" Iwaizumi said as they walked to a table near by.

I continued dancing before I felt hands on my waist. I was confused as I knew it wasn't Iwaizumi or Oikawa.

"What are you doing here alone~" someone purred into my ear.

It made me cringe and try to get away from the person. I felt different hands pull me away and knew they were Oikawas.

"Dont you dare touch our boyfriend" Iwaizumi growled at the person.

"Whatever freaks" the person said before leaving us alone.

I signed against Oikawas chest as they brought me back to the table.

"Do you wanna go?" Oikawa asked softly.

I shake my head a little.

"No I'm fine lets just stay close together" I said as I began drinking my drink.

We had a fun time besides what happened earlier. Iwaizumi couldn't drink as much as Oikawa and I could as he was driving us home that night.

Word Count- 406

Hope you guys like this and this was hard typing with fake nails and its almost time for a face reveal ahhhh