🦊👑- Partners

Honeslty have no clue what a good emoji for Kita would be

This was requested by XForestGangX

This was supposed to be up a few days ago but I've been playing New World so I totally forgot sorrrrry

Hope you guys enjoy this

Ship- KitaKage

Setting- The first time Kageyama talked with Kita he knew he was gonna fall for him

Kageyama Pov

Honeslty when Kita and I first talked after we win the match I knew I was gonna fall in love. It was just something about him pulled me in.

He was different from everyone on my team.

At the end of our talk we decided to go to a café in Tokyo together on one of our free weekends. It was honeslty amazing.

It was incredibly relaxing to be with him. I knew I was falling for him fast.

I always fell for people incredibly quick. That's probably also why I've experienced a few heartbreak but I got over them.

Immediately after the cafe Kita walked me to the train that was taking me home. Then we set up another time that we could meet up.

It became so often that we were hanging out that the teams started noticing. Plus these little 'hang' outs were starting to become more like dates.

I never asked Kita if they were at first. Really it was him that asked and I agreed.

After that we just started dating. We never used the label 'boyfriends' as Kita didn't like that.

He liked the word 'partners' more and in the end I did too.

I blinked as I felt a tap on my arm. I looked up at Kita and raised an eyebrow.

"You okay? You've been spaced out for awhile" He asked softly.

I just smiled at him.

"Im okay. Just thinking" I told him as I rested my head back on his chest.

"Alright" he said as he kissed my forehead and went back to playing with my hair.

He really is the best thing to happen to me.

Word Count- 345

Anyway Hope you guys enjoy this