💻👑 - Famous Husband

Hope you guys like this

Ship- KenKage

Obviously from the title they're married

Setting- Kageyama gets recognized everywhere he goes because of Kenma

Kageyama Pov

I was out getting groceries for Kenma and I. He had been really busy lately with his company.

I was super proud of him and his company but it can have its cons. Like getting recognized everywhere because he's my husband.

Everyone basically knows I'm his husband as it was all over the news. Even before we were married everytime Kenma would have a interview he would call me his husband.

Obviously I didn't mind. It always made me blush whenever he called me that.

Even now I do and Kenma loves it. Right now I was getting the groceries and so far no one has recognized me.

I didnt mind people knowing who I was as I was also famous becuase of volleyball. It can get overbearing when twenty or people crowd you.

I just want to get my groceries and leave in peace but that never seems to happen.

"Are you Tobio Kozume-Kageyama?" Someone asked

(Yes they hyphened their last name. It's mostly from Kageyama in this oneshot being a simp for Kenma)

I turned around and nod.

"Yes I am. Do you want a autograph?" I asked as they nodded.

I quickly signed something for them and they quickly left. I got the rest of the groceries and went to go pay.

I was in line and could feel stares but I was used to it. Soon it was my turn and I just smiled at the cashier.

I quickly paid and left the store and to my car. Kenma always complained about my car.

He's always saying something like:

"Why don't you get a better one?", "We have the money", etc.

I'm not worried about money or a better car. I like my car and I won't get a new one till I absolutely can't  get it repaired.

Plus not a lot of people would think of me driving an old car. Most likely thinking I would have a nice new car.

I put the groceries in the trunk and got into the car. I started it and began driving home.

It was only a fifteen minute drive home. I parked into the garage and soon one of our maids was taking everything in.

"Thank you" I said as the maid nodded.

I entered the house and instantly Kenma was hugging me and giving me a kiss. I kissed back as I smiled.

"Welcome home my dear husband. How was the store?" He asked as I blushed.

"It was fine Ken. Are you busy right no?" I asked.

Kenma shook his head no.

"Cuddles?" I asked.

"Tired love?" He asked as he slowly dragged me to our bedroom.

"Yeah I didn't get a lot of sleep without you" I said softly.

"Im sorry. I had business meetings with people in other countries and they only time they could of done was night time for us" He said as we both laid down.

"I know don't worry. I don't blame you" I said and cuddled into him.

"Good now get some sleep" he said as he kissed my forehead.

I nodded and looked at him.

"You to" I said softly before I fell asleep cuddled up with him

Word Count- 600

Hope you guys enjoyed this