🦕👑 - First Time

Still deciding if I want to do a part 4 to Stand By.
It's good as it is but some people want Sakusa point of view so I might do it
But anyway enjoy

Ship- TsukiKage

Setting- Kageyama is doing Tsukishimas makeup for the first time

Kageyama Pov

"You sure you want me to do your makeup?" I asked my boyfriend.

He nods as he was sitting in front of me.

"You always look beautiful when you do yours and I wanna feel beautiful to" he muttered as he blushed.

I grinned at him and nod.

"Alright I can do that" I said and began getting to work.

We listened to Tsukishimas Playlist as I did his makeup. I did mine earlier so all I had to do was his before we went out.

I matched his eyeshadow to mine before putting on foundation and everything else. I was looking through my lipsticks before Tsukishina stopped me.

"Can I just put chapstick on?" He asked.

"Yeah that's fine" I said happily as I gave him one of mine. "It tints just a little so it looks like lipstick but it isn't" I contuined.

"Thats fine" he said before he carefully took my mirror.

He put on the chapstick and smiled at me.

"Ready?" He asked.

"You know it" I said as we both put on our shoes and coats.

"Dont forget an umbrella" I said as I was tying my shoes.

"I got it" he said as he held it up.

I nodded and we left for the restaurant for our date. We havent been able to go on any dates recently because of school and practice.

We were surprised when we managed to squeeze this one into our hectic schedule. We were holding hands as we walked.

I swung our hands as Tsukishima chuckled softly. He opened the door to the restaurant for me.

I walked in and waited for him. I looked at him and smiled.

"First time for everything" I told him which made him nod and walk in after I did.

Word Count- 348

Hope you guys enjoyed this and thank you everyone who have followed me