📱👑 ◇ Maid Cafe

This was requested by bokugosanger
Thank you for all the compliments on my face reveal
Anyway enjoy

Ship- SunaKage

Setting- Inarizaki go to a maid Cafe and didn't know that Kageyama worked there

Kageyama Pov

I just started my shift at the maid cafe and the doors opened. I heard one of my coworkers greet whoever was there.

It was at one of my tables so I went over and my eyes widen. It was the Inarizaki team.

"Um welcome to the maid Cafe" I said quietly as they all looked at me.

I blushed heavily as I handed them their menus. I usually didn't get embarrassed from people seeing me here.

Usually it was strangers so they didn't know who I was.

"Tobio I didnt know you worked here" Atsumu said with a bright smile.

I just smiled a little. "I needed the cash so here I am" I said quietly.

I walked away to cater to my other tables but I could hear the teasing of some of his teammates. The only one who didn't say anything was Suna.

He just watched me. I was taking their orders when one of the regulars came over to the table.

"Whats a pretty thing like you doing here?" He purred as I rolled my eyes.

"Getting paid" I said in a deadpan voice making him blink at me.

He didn't expect that answer at all. I could tell the team was shocked but didnt say anything.

The rest of the time was okay and the team seemed to have a good time. They were paying when Suna handed me a paper.

He hadn't said anything really the whole time but I could tell he had a good time. I looked at the paper and it had his number on it.

I was shocked but happy. Since I saw Suna I had a little crush on him.

It never grew because I had never seen him outside of the match we had. Maybe this will grow into something more.

Word Count- 340

Hope you guys liked this.