🍞👑 ◇ Wisdom Teeth

This was requested by @tug04081

I haven't gotten my wisdom teeth out before so this might not be accurate 

But I hope you guys enjoy

Ship- OiKage

Setting- Kageyama got his wisdom teeth removed and Oikawa is taking care of him

Kageyama Pov

I had just gotten home but it was all a blur really. Everything was a blur.

I could tell someone was helping me out and I looked up to see who it was. It was Oikawa.

"You okay Tobio?" he asked as I nodded and just leaned my head against his chest.

"Come on Tobio we can cuddle once we are inside," he said softly as he helped me into the house.

He brought me over to the couch and I sit down on it.

"Need anything?" He asked as I nodded.

"Food and cuddles," I said as I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

 He chuckles and nods as he goes to get us both food. I waited for him to come back impatiently.

Once he came back I looked at him with fake anger on my face.

"Did I take too long Tobio?" he asked concernedly.

I just nodded as he got onto the couch and pulled me to his chest. I cuddled into him and relaxed.

"Want some food?" he asked as he got some of the food off the coffee table.

I turned so I could eat some soft foods that Oikawa had brought over. 

"Thanks, Toru" I mumbled as I finished my food and just cuddled into him more.

He continued eating as he turned on the TV and we watched a random show that was on. I watched it before I slowly fell asleep.

But before I did I felt Oikawa kiss my forehead and pull a blanket over me. It made me smile and fall asleep peacefully.

Word Count- 292

Hope you guys enjoyed this.