😤👑- Day Off

No me not updating for three days

Anyway

Hope you guys enjoy this

Ship- SugaKage

This is post time-skip

Setting- Kageyama and Sugawara finally have a day off together

Kageyama Pov

I woke up and rolled over and smiled to still fell Sugawaras heat in the bed. Usually by the time I'm up he is gone.

He's an elementary school teacher and I play professional volleyball so our schedules don't match up a lot. We make time for each other but it's hard.

Today is one of our rare times off where we both have time off. I wrapped my arm around Sugawara and he cuddles into my chest.

I smiled and closed my eyes again not bothered by looking at the time as I fall asleep again. I woke up once again and stretches.

I looked at the time to see that it was noon. Sugawara wasn't in bed so he must of gotten up already.

I got up and got a shirt on and walked downstairs. I smiled as I saw Sugawara sitting on the couch drinking some coffee.

I walked over and kissed his forehead.

"Afternoon" I said softly as he smiled.

"Afternoon sleepy head" he said with a grin.

I chuckled before going to make myself some coffee. I went over to the couch and sat next to Sugawara.

"What are you watching?" I asked.

"Just the news" he said.

I nodded and leaned against him as we both drank our coffee and watched the news.

"Takeout tonight?" I asked as I looked up at Sugawara.

"Sounds perfect" he said as he kissed my forehead.

I smiled as I relaxed in his arms.

Word Count- 280

Hope you guys enjoyed this