👑🚫- Go Home

Hope you guys enjoy this

Ship- No ship

Setting- Kageyama goes to school sick and everuone can tell

Kageyama Pov

I am sick and I decided to go to practice and school today. Everyone could tell I was sick with how much paler I was.

But no one had the guts to tell me to go home. Daichi was busy yelling at Tanaka and Noya to tell me to go home.

It was during our break that someone decided to disturb me ad I rested my head in my arms. I picked my head up and frowned.

"Kags" I heard Hinata say

I sighed and looked up at him.

"What?" I asked my voice more raspy that what it usually was.

"Pack up your things and go home" he said seriously.

"Cant" I say stubbornly.

Hinata frowns as he looked at me.

"Kags pack up your things" he said again.

I was about to speak when I looked at him. He was semi glaring at me and I sighed.

"Fine but only because you're looking at me like that" I muttered as I turned back around and began  packing up my things.

I could tell Hinata was beaming without even looking at him as I packed up. Once I was done Hinata also got up and basically walked me out of the gym and to the front gates

"You didn't have to do this" I said as I was beginning to grow tired.

"Well if I didn't no one would of told you to go home" he said.

"No one has the guts besides you" I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"Well that is because I'm your best friend" he reminded me.

"Yeah don't remind me" I said before hesitating. "Thanks though" I muttered.

Hinata smiles at me and I could feel myself smile back slightly.

"Youre welcome Kags. Get some rest" he said before he turned back to go to the gym

I walked home and entered and went up to my room. Once I was I'm bed I passed out and only woke up for dinner because of my mom shouting for me.

I dont remember much but all I know is that I'm really thankful to have Hinata as my friend.

Word Count- 375

Hope you guys enjoyed this