🤨👑- All I Wanted

Whats a good emoji for Kindaichi?

Just looked and saw his and Daichis were the same

Hope you guys enjoy this

Ship- DaiKage

Setting- Kageyama was gonna confess to Daichi when something happens

Kageyama Pov

I was pacing the gym as I waited for Daichi to get here. I was finally gonna confess to him.

Hinata was there already and gave me a thumbs up. He knew about my crush even before I did.

He's the one that gave me the courage to even confess. I had stopped pacing and more of the team filed into the gym.

"Before practice starts I need to make an announcement" Daichi said as we all were in a half circle around him.

Everyone was listening as Daichis eyed went to each of them nervously.

"Suga and I are dating" he said finally and I kept my composure.

Hinats looked at me worriedly and I subtle shook my head. Even if it felt like my whole world was crashing down.

I just gave Daichi and Sugawara a grin.

"Congratulations" I told them as they thanked me.

Practice went on as normal but it passed by to me in a blur. I wouldn't be able to tell anyone what happened that day even if I tried.

Hinata and I were walking to his house as we were having a sleepover. I was glad it was the weekend so I wouldn't have to be reminded of their relationship anymore this week.

I was happy for them but I needed to get over my crush. I know it's for the best.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Hinata asked as we entered his room.

"One day I will be" I said softly.

Hinata nods.

"I get it. It hurts but I'm glad your happy for them" he said.

"I am. Is that weird?" I asked him as I looked at him.

He shakes his head.

"No its not. You understand that he doesn't like you back and even if you do have a crush on him your happy to see him happy with someone else" he explained.

I hummed softly.

"Yeah I guess that makes sense" I said.

"Now come on lets finish this homework so we can practice volleyball" he said excitedly as he pulled the homework out.

I grinned and did the same thing. I'm glad I have Hinata as a friend.

Word Count- 400

Hope you guys enjoyed this