2. With So Many Men in the World, Don't Hold on to Me!

Rose's beautiful face revealed a trace of anger.

"Zion, she lied to me that she is pregnant with your child..."

Zion interrupted her in a cold voice, "Yes."

Rose froze for a moment, and her hands that were tightly gripping Sage's collar loosened a little.

Sage pushed Rose's hands away and quickly walked behind Zion.

She held Zion's arm with a frightened expression.

Zion patted Sage on the hand to comfort her and said in a warm voice, "Wait for me in the car first."

Sage glanced at Rose, nodded and left.

Rose looked at the two in disbelief.

She had thought that Zion would only be gentle to her, but it turned out...

Seeing that Sage was about to leave, Rose almost broke down. She stepped forward to stop Sage.

"You can't go!"

But Zion blocked Rose and said, "Talk to me."

"Talk to you? About what? About why you betrayed me?"

Rose glared at him.

Sage pulled Zion and said, "Ms. Clinton, I have told you that from the beginning, Zion only loves me. It is you ... who ruined our relationship."

Rose looked at Zion, her eyes full of sadness.

"You ... love her?"

Zion had never seen Rose like this before.

Since things had come to this point ... he nodded.

Rose smiled mockingly. "Then what about me? If you love her, what about me? You ... promised that you would love me forever. Zion, you..."

Sage stepped forward and said, "Ms. Clinton..."

Zion interrupted her, "Sage, I told you, leave here."

Noticing that Zion was getting angry, Sage nodded obediently.

'I have waited for so long. I can't fall due to a trivial thing.'

She bowed to Rose. "Ms. Clinton, although I don't think I did anything wrong, but ... for the sake of Zion, I still have to apologize to you."

Then she turned around and left.

After the door closed, Rose shook off Zion's hand.

Zion took out a divorce agreement from his bag and handed it to her, "Rose, let's end our marriage."

Rose looked at the divorce agreement in his hand and suddenly smiled.

Today was their second wedding anniversary.

She dismissed all the servants in their home and cooked by herself, wanting to surprise him.

In the end ...

she only got a betrayal.

She raised her head and stared at Zion.

"Have you ever loved me?"

Zion looked at her without saying a word.

Rose laughed self-deprecatingly, smiling in despair, "Why? Since you've never loved me, why did you marry me?"

"Because ... only by marrying you can I revive the Brown Group."

Rose lowered her eyes and laughed. Her crazy behavior was somewhat horrifying.

Zion frowned and forcefully stuffed the divorce agreement into her hand.

"Rose, I have made up my mind. I have already signed it. Please sign it as soon as possible. My child will be born soon. Also, don't worry. After the divorce, I won't leave you alone. I will give you enough money every month so that you can continue your life."

Rose unfolded the divorce agreement in front of him.

Looking at the rules and regulations on it, she sneered.

Then she picked up a pen and signed the agreement on the shoe cabinet beside her.

After that, she stuffed it onto Zion's chest.

"No need. I'm not you. I..."

Rose panicked. "I ... I'll be right there."

She pushed Zion away and ran out in a rush.

Zion grabbed her wrist and asked, "Rose, what's wrong?"

Rose shook off his hand and snapped, "Because of you, Dad had a heart attack. Zion, listen. If anything happens to him, I will not let you off!"

With that, she swept her gaze over his face with hatred and quickly ran towards the door.

Hearing this, Zion followed in a hurry.

When Rose reached the gate of the community, she saw Sage waiting anxiously.

Rose glanced coldly at Sage and ran to her own car.

Seeing Zion chasing after Rose, Sage fell into a panic.

'What is going on?'

Sage disliked speculation, so she immediately stepped forward worriedly and called, "Zion..."

"Go home first. I have something to do now," said Zion.

Hearing the word "home", Rose felt a pain in her heart.

'Home.He's right. A home should be a place where a person lives with the one he loves.To Zion, here is just a cage.'

Rose opened the car door. Zion stepped forward and pressed down on her arm.

"Rose, you're not in the mood to drive now. Let me do it."

However, just as he finished speaking, Sage covered her stomach with her hands and yelled in pain, "Zion ... my stomach ... It hurts so much."

Sage swore that she would not allow Zion to leave with Rose now.

After all, she was here today to declare war.

If she failed, she would be looked down upon by Rose.

'No, Rose has been looking down on me from the very beginning.I can't give her the chance to retaliate.'

Zion stiffened.

He glanced at Rose and then at Sage...

Rose clenched her fists, thinking, 'Zion has already destroyed the Clinton Group.I don't believe that he will remain vicious and put Dad in danger at such a moment!'