41. Completely Disappeared from Philadelphia!

Soon later, Sage was brought up in front of Bob.

Bob hadn't seen her in months, and she was pinched now as if she was aged seven or eight years.

Moreover, her entire body was somewhat bloated, causing her figure much worse.

Seeing Bob, Sage was terrified, but she still dared to ask, "I wonder what Mr. Stock is looking for me for."

Bob crossed his legs and looked at her with a disgusted expression, "Don't play tricks in front of me. You should know very clearly why I called you here."

Hearing this, Sage frowned and did not say anything.

Bob said calmly, "I have always been impatient with people I hate. So, I will ask you once, why did you follow my wife? If you are not honest enough and dare to lie, you should know that I can easily let you carry your son on your back and go begging on the streets!"

Sage gazed and clenched her fists.

After some back-and-forth for a long time, she looked up at Bob and asked, "Mr. Stock, if I said it, would you be able to guarantee the safety of my son and me?"

Hearing this, Bob raised his head, "You don't have the right to bargain with me."

Sage said in a trembling voice, "Then I would rather go begging on the street than die."

"Are you threatened?"

Bob frowned.

Sage knelt down in front of Bob's desk and looked up at him, who was sitting on a chair.

"Mr. Stock, I know that it's wrong to destroy other people's families. I also know that I did something wrong. However, if it weren't for me, Zion would not divorce Ms. Clinton. It would definitely be impossible for you and Ms. Clinton to get together.So, just give us a chance to live, for I have done something for your marriage. I want nothing but to live with my son."

Bob frowned.

What Sage said was true.

He folded his arms and said, "Tell me, what exactly is going on?"

Sage immediately answered, "When I was in the hospital, I saw Ms. Clinton go for an examination, so I asked the doctor and knew about her pregnancy. Later, after I gave birth and left the hospital, Zion..."

She told Bob everything that happened before.It also included that her child's father was not Zion and that Zion wanted her to harm Rose and let Rose miscarry.

Of course, she did not say that she was the one who suggested forwardly to make Rose miscarry.

She wanted to live longer.

Bob's expression turned cold as he gritted his teeth in hatred.

That man--Zion Brown was simply courting death!

Seeing that Bob was angry, Sage hurriedly pleaded, "Mr. Stock, you must not tell him that I told you. Otherwise, my son and I will die."

Bob looked down coldly at her and said, "Zion deserves to die. Do you think you're innocent? Sage, I can guarantee the safety of your mother and son. After all, living is the greatest retribution for someone like you."

"But you'd better be prepared because, for the rest of your life, you won't be able to get married or find a job. Stay with your child and grieve for the rest of your life. "

After Bob finished speaking, he shook his hand at the secretary behind her.

When Sage heard this, she was petrified. She still wanted to beg for something else.

But she was already dragged out.

Then, Bob instructed his secretary to put a nationwide ban on Sage.

Any companies that hired Sage would be included in the acquisition list.

The future of Sage was definitely over.

This was the retribution for hurting Rose Clinton!

After the secretary left, Bob took out his phone and sent a message to his brother group.

Zion dared to hurt his child.

This was unforgivable!

Bob wanted to ruin Zion so that Zion and The Brown Group he stolen would completely disappear from Philadelphia!