5. I'll Make You Pay..!

Rose sneered coldly, "You're just a homewrecker. Don't be proud of yourself."

"Ms. Clinton, don't put the cart before the horse. As I said, you were the third one between me and Zion."

"Really? You can continue to deceive yourself like this. I will let you see the truth clearly!"

She calmed down.

She even let go of Zion. She didn't care about Sage.

After Rose finished speaking, she raised her head and walked into the villa.

The servant stepped forward and stopped her, "Ms. Clinton, no one invites you in."

Rose put on a cold expression. "Even though this is no longer my property, my belongings are still here. What qualifications do you have to hold my belongings?"

The servant immediately returned, "We've already packed up your belongings."

The servant immediately went to the basement and took out a small bag.

There were only Rose's important papers inside.

Rose sneered, "What about my other things?"

Sage turned around and said, "The jewelry, luxury bags, and clothes were bought when you were with Zion. Since you choose to surrender all your properties to Zion...."

"Even so, I won't leave them for you. Hand them over immediately. Everything I bought has been recorded. If there is one missing, I will call the police. Sage, I divorced Zion yesterday. But you are six months pregnant, and now live in my villa. What if I make it public, who do you think will be more miserable?"

Crossing her arms, Rose walked up to Sage.

She sneered, "I'm not afraid of being scolded as an abandoned woman. Aren't you afraid of being scolded as a homewrecker? Besides, Zion is unfaithful!"

Sage frowned.

After weighing it for a moment, Sage said to the servant, "Give her everything."

The servant immediately said, "Madam...."

Sage shouted in displeasure, "Give them to her!"

Rose returned with a smile, "I said just now that nothing could be left."

Sage coldly looked at Rose and said,
"Not a single item is allowed to be left. I don't want her to ruin my life with Zion because of these shitty things."

Rose wore a cold smile. "Don't worry. I will never recycle the garbage I throw out."

Sage returned with disdain.

"Ms. Clinton, how can you be so confident and arrogant? Don't you know that the Clinton's Group is ruined?"

Rose sneered.

Sage didn't bother with Rose anymore, so she turned around and walked into the room.

Rose stopped pestering her.She wasn't in a hurry to deal with the shameless couple.

She had to handle something more important.After retrieving her luggage, Rose left without looking back.

She returned to the Clinton's in the Treasure Road.

Having dressed up, she left for the company.

The secretary was waiting for her.On the way, Rose had already spoken to him on the phone.

Rose went into her father's office and read the documents carefully.

Rose had no experience in running a company.

However, she majored in business administration. Since she was a child, she had been influenced by her father.

When she was with Zion, she helped him for two years.

Thus, she picked up quickly in the company.After reading the financial situation, she decided to attract investment with the secretary.

For the whole day, she had talked with nearly ten companies.

Some cooperated with the Clinton's Group in the past. Some were owned by her father's old friend.

Besides, some presidents owned her father a favor.

However, Rose failed to raise funds despite she swallowed their insults.

Rose went to the hospital wearily, happening to see Zion walk out of the elevator.

Rose, who was originally somewhat in low spirits, immediately pulled herself together.

She bypassed Zion, wanting to leave.

However, Zion stepped forward and blocked her path. "I heard that you have been raising funds for a whole day."

Rose narrowed her eyes. "This is my business."

"Rose, don't be stubborn. The decline of the Clinton's Group has already become a certainty. Investing in such a company is undoubtedly a waste of money. No one is stupid. Listen to me. Don't be stubborn and give up. I will give you and your father money on time so that you can live a good life for the rest of your lives."

Rose took a step back and coldly looked at Zion. "So, I still have to thank you?"

"I don't need you to thank me. I know that I owe you in terms of career and emotions, so I will take care of you!" Zion said with a serious expression.

As he said that, he stepped forward and grabbed Rose's arms with both of his hands, "But Rose, you have to promise me to stay away from Bob, okay?"

She shook Zion's hands off and retreated, keeping a distance from him.

"Why? Zion, you are no longer my husband. You betray me and make another woman pregnant. What qualifications do you have to meddle in my affairs?"

"You said that you didn't like Bob. Since you don't like him, why do you want to get close to him? Even if I'm not your husband, I've spent ten years with you. I...."

"You know that we've spent ten years together. Back then, when your family went bankrupt and no one paid attention to you, only my father was willing to help you. But what about you?"

Rose's eyes were filled with hatred. "Zion, you are ungrateful."

Zion narrowed his eyes. He knew that he was wrong.

"Anyway, as long as you don't get close to Bob, I will guarantee that you and Dad will lead a comfortable life."

"I don't need your charity. From now on, change your address to my dad. He is no longer your father-in-law! Zion, I will never forgive you. You have been using me and lying to me for ten years. I will make you pay."

When Zion saw the hatred in her eyes, his heart missed a beat.

He expected that she would definitely resent him, and he thought that he did not care it.

However, seeing such an expression, Zion felt a chill down his spine!

As Rose passed by and left decisively in strides, Zion felt that something was missing from his heart.

Rose entered the elevator and leaned weakly against the wall of the elevator.

She hated Zion.

However, what Zion had just said was correct.

The decline of the Clinton's Group was a certainty.

But could she just give up and leave Zion be arrogant?

Rose was reluctant to accept it.

Her father worked hard all his life to run the company.

How could it be destroyed just because of Zion?

Thinking of her father lying on the hospital bed, Rose felt a deep sense of guilt.

She exhaled.

She would take revenge.She would save Clinton's Group.

Since it was useless to raise funds, she would change the method and find a backer to help her!

She clenched her fists tightly and thought of a person....