19. You Are Vicious to The Core!

Rose was stricken to the heart.

How tough he was.

So it wasn't that he didn't know how to protect others, nor didn't he know how to retaliate.

It was just that...

she didn't have the qualifications to let him do this.

As she didn't say anything, Zion said angrily, "What, you can't deny it, right? Why did Pearl reveal Sage's information to the reporters? Wasn't it because of your instructions?"

Rose ridiculed, "So what? It's me who gave her the information. Sage is a home wrecker. Everyone hates it. She's just like a rat in the street."

Zion gritted his teeth. "Do you know that Sage is pregnant? Can you bear the responsibility if what you have done affected the fetus?"

Rose smiled mockingly, making Zion feel uncomfortable. "I bear the responsibility? Your child's mother did something wicked and deserved to be punished. This retribution is for her, for you, or for that bastard in her belly. Does it have anything to do with me?"

Zion heard this and said angrily, "You are simply vicious. I thought that you were a kind-hearted person, although you were sort of shrewish. Now I realized that I was wrong. You are a vicious woman to the core!"

...

Listening to what Zion cursed her as, Rose's heart, which had been completely torn apart, seemed to have been set on fire and burned to nothing.

She gritted her teeth, "So are you. I used to think that you are really pitiable, since you went bankrupt, your parents died, and you were abandoned and spit upon. 'Everything happens for a reason'. You deserve it!"

"You..."

Zion never thought he would hear Rose say those words.

He put on pain on his face as he questioned, "Rose, how did you end up like this?"

"Zion, how dare you ask me why I've changed? Thank you for all what you have done. You're a liar. Sage is your mistress, and you two are both trash!"

Rose finished cursing. But she was still not satisfied, so she continued, "That bitch was not wronged at all. If I were her, I would play like an underdog. After all, I hooked up with a married man and carried his baby. I would never dare to spread rumors as arrogantly and provokingly as she did. I, the innocent one, now was scolded by the public, so I took back everything to her. Compared to her, I am too kind."

"Are you innocent? Is it just a coincidence that you divorced me and married Bob?"

Zion said angrily.

"Rose, are you trying to fool me? You two have been together for long. Why are you pretending to be innocent? Is it interesting?"

"Zion!" Rose was also furious.

"I'm so fucking stupid. On our second wedding anniversary, I was busy all day just to surprise you at night. But it turned out that you brought your pregnant lover home, stabbing me in the heart.I couldn't believe that you actually betrayed me, as I loved you so deep. Even the moment I got in the car, I was still expecting your coming to visit my Dad. But you? You ran towards Sage, as she said that she was uncomfortable in her lower abdomen."

Zion recalled what had happened that day and felt a little guilty, "... I was afraid that the child in Sage's stomach would..."

Rose interrupted his words, "Are you blind? Can't you realize that Sage was acting? There are no abnormal results of the examination, right? Otherwise, she would never let me go."

"My father raised you for ten years, and I've known and loved you for the same decade. Even if you are a pet, you would have feelings for us. Besides, we treat you so well, but what have you done? You pushed us from heaven to hell overnight."

Zion clenched his fists and reminded himself that this was not his fault. He had no choice but to do it for the sake of the Browns...

Rose said coldly, "If I hadn't met Bob that day, I wouldn't even dare to imagine what would have happened to me. You can doubt me, but don't insult Bob. After you divorced me, he helped me a lot, giving me a new home. He is my saver! I won't allow anyone to humiliate him! You can't, of course!"

Hearing this, Zion felt ... painful in his heart.

In the past, in Rose's eyes, Bob was not something compared with Zion.

But now ...

Bob was the one she trusted most."Rose, I know I've let you down, but you and Bob really don't match up."

Rose sneered, "You're wrong. I only realized that Bob and I am a perfect couple!"

Zion gritted his teeth.

He knew that he couldn't talk her round now. After she suffered a loss, she would know it.

"Alright, I can ignore your affairs, but my child is innocent. If you want to vent your hate, then come at me. Don't hurt my child, okay?"

Rose's eyes turned cold.

"Zion, we are enemies now. Furthermore, you guys attacked us first. You injured us and made us drench in blood. How could you not allow us to retaliate? Who are you?"

After she finished speaking, she hung up the phone.

Just wait and see.

She would repay them tenfold or even hundredfold for the damage that caused by Zion and Sage.

She would not be soft-hearted!After she calmed down, she brought the mess of financial statements back.

The more she looked at it, the more annoyed she became.

The awful mess was simply a hot potato.

No wonder the company collapsed. This was literally rotting from the inside!

She picked up the landline and asked the secretary to call a meeting....

The lights in Rose's office were still on after nine o'clock p.m.She kneaded between her eyebrows and stared at the information in the file, her head aching.

The door to the office was pushed open from the outside.

She did not raise her head and said indifferently, "What is it?"

The person at the door had already approached and sat sideways on the table.

He smiled evilly, "President Clinton, I'm here to pick you up and go home to sleep!"

Hearing this voice, Rose suddenly raised her head and asked in surprise, "Why are you here?"

Bob raised his hand and poked his watch, "What time is it? Who promised to go home early?"

Rose said guiltily, "I'm sorry, I forgot about it ... It's a little messy."

"Is it messy or difficult?"

Rose frowned, "It's both."

Bob raised his hand and patted his chest, "Beg me, and I will help you!"