76. Honey, Go Home

Miley stared into Kenneth's eyes.

Her heart trembled as she clenched her fists.

At this point, was it useful to confess?

He did abandon his wife....

Kenneth looked at her as well and continued, "I want to tell everyone in the world that I, Kenneth, love Miley. I love her only. In order to get her back, I can do anything even if I will splash all my money. I won't do it for any other women if she is not Miley."

"If there are a hundred million stars in this world, I can only see one in my eyes, and the other stars are only black and white to me. Miley, you are still the only shining star in my life."

"I insist on that old saying. You are the only weakness in my life. I can't live without you. Honey, let's go home."

Miley moved her gaze away and walked out.

Staring at Miley's back, Kenneth knew that she had heard it.

After the recording of the program was over this day, the top managers of the TV station had a meeting.

The GTV was going to change its owner.

It is said that the president of the Jones Media sold the TV station to one of his partners.

After arriving at the station, Miley immediately joined her colleagues and helped tidy up the recording hall.

At the same time, Kenneth was sitting in the car leisurely reading the information.

Not long after, his phone rang.When he saw the caller, he was extremely surprised.

It was a call from Miley....

Kenneth answered the phone excitedly.

But on the other side of the phone, there was a burst of sobbing.

Kenneth changed his elegant pose and leaned forward.

His hand holding the phone tightened a little."Daren? What's wrong with you? Why are you crying so sadly?"

"Mr. Moore, can you come to find me? I'm lost."

"You're lost? Where's your mother?"

Kenneth felt somewhat nervous.

How came such a little child run out on his own?

"My Mom said she wanted to take me to the amusement park, but her colleague suddenly called her to go as soon as possible, and she left."

"She was in a hurry and left her phone behind. I was afraid that something would happen to her, so I wanted to send her the phone."

"But I think I got on the wrong bus, so I got lost."

...

When Kenneth arrived at the destination, Kenneth could see the pitiful little guy sitting on the roadside.

He pushed open the door and said to Stanley before getting off, "Cancel all the schedules today."

"But Mr. Moore, later...."

"Never mind. Cancel all of them."

It was the first time his son asked him for help.

How could he ignore it?

Stanley sighed and started to make phone calls after Kenneth closed the car door.

Seeing Kenneth, Daren stood up and ran into his arms, "Mr. Moore."

Kenneth squatted down to get him, "You must be scared, right?"

Daren curled his lips and said, "Yes, I am very scared. When I was calling you, I thought that if you didn't answer my phone, I would call the police to help me."

"You know how to call the police?"

Daren nodded, "Mom said that if I'm alone and need help but can't find her, I am supposed to call the police."

Kenneth rubbed his head, being glad that Daren thought of finding him, "Why didn't Adam answer your phone?"

"He is a doctor. He is usually busy with surgery and often doesn't answer my phone."

"Is that so ... It has been a few days since we didn't meet each other. Do you miss me?"

When Kenneth saw Daren, he couldn't control giving his love to him as a father.

Daren blinked her big eyes and said, "Oh ... I've been busy these past few days."

Kenneth couldn't help but laugh. That meant Daren didn't miss him at all. What an honest boy!"You said that your mother planned to take you to the amusement park, didn't she?"

Daren looked down and was a little depressed, "Yes, but the plan was cancelled because she was too busy."

"Let's go. I will take you to the entrance of the TV station to wait for your Mom. After she finishes her work, shall we go to the amusement park together?"

"Really?"

Daren became excited again, "But ... what if Mom is busy all the time?"

"We'll wait until noon. If she doesn't come out, I will take you to lunch and then to the amusement park."

"Mr. Moore, why are you so nice?"

Kenneth smiled and picked up Daren to get into the car.

He enjoyed the flattery.

They had waited for a short while when they saw a few people walking out one after another from the TV station.

After Miley came out, Daren pulled open the door and got out of the car, running towards her.

"Mom...."

Seeing it was Daren, Miley was surprised.

How did Daren get here?

She tilted her head and saw Kenneth's car at first sight.

Miley frowned and squatted down to catch Daren, "Why do you stay with the man again?"

Daren pouted, "Because of your carelessness that you left your phone at home."

Miley just remembered to go through her bag.

Sure enough, her phone wasn't in it.

Daren took Miley's phone out of her small schoolbag and handed it to her."Mom, I was supposed to deliver your phone to you by myself, but I got lost. I called Mr. Jones, but I couldn't get through, so I called Mr. Moore."

Miley asked in surprise, "How did you know his phone number?"

"The last time when I had dinner with Mr. Moore, he gave me a business card and I memorized the number. Mom, I can memorize the phone numbers of three people now. Am I awesome?"

Miley didn't know what to say but scratch her forehead.

Daren was indeed awesome.

"Mom, why did you finish your extra work so early today?"

Miley stood up angrily and said, "I got stood up by an unscrupulous villain."

"Well, that's really a bad guy!" Daren said as if he was a young man.

At this time, Kenneth got off the car and stood in front of them, and Stanley drove the car away.

Miley pointed at the car and said, "Your car is gone."

Daren looked up happily, "Mom, Mr. Moore is coming with us to the amusement park today."

Miley looked up at Kenneth and said, "You?"

Kenneth nodded, "Where did you pull over your little car? Let's go."

Miley didn't move, "Mr. Moore, I can take my child by myself. There's no need...."

"I've promised Daren. How can an adult lie to a child?"

Daren nodded, "Yes, Mom. Why not go with Mr. Moore?"

Miley winked at Daren, but Daren naively asked, "Mom, do you feel sick at your eyes?"

Miley could only sigh. Yes, she not only felt sick at her eyes, but also felt sick at her whole body....