7. Tell Me About Your Conditions!

All of this happened so quickly that Rose didn't even have time to figure out what was happening.

Bob picked her up horizontally and walked into the room on the first floor, placing her on the bed.

Rose panicked and placed restraining hands on his shoulders.

"Bob...."

With a smile, Bob said, "What? You're going back on your word? Then you can leave now. Let's forget about tonight's negotiations."

Rose was shocked.

"You ... are willing to help me?"

"Whether I'm willing or not depends on your performance tonight. If you make me happy, I will help you!"

Rose frowned.

"Then ... what if you're unhappy?"

Bob bluntly returned, "If so, why should I pay the price if you cannot satisfy me? I'm not stupid!"

Although Rose was a little embarrassed, she felt that she should put everything in the table.

"So ... you mean ... tonight is a period of probation. If you are satisfied, you will agree to my request. If you are not, then I will spend all night with you in vain?"

Bob looked at her calmly and said, "That's right. I'll give you a minute to think about whether to continue or stop."

Rose, in a disturbed state of mind, closed her eyes.

If she left now, she would lose her last chance.

Rose once hated Bob and had hurt him.

If she didn't leave, how could he accept her request?

Rose thought that there was a high chance that she would fail tonight.

Bob pinched her chin and said, "Will you go or stay? What's your answer?"

Rose thought of Sage, who was heavily pregnant.

Rose made a decision.

She opened her eyes and wrapped her hand around Bob's neck.

Then she tilted her head in embarrassment and kissed him on the lips.

She would stay!

Zion had already been betrayed her.

There was no need for her to reserve her chastity for him.

She was going to bet tonight that Bob was not a vengeful person.

Bob raised his eyebrows slightly and took the initiative....

Bob thought that Rose was straightforward, but she was actually so shy about this matter.

Then he discovered another shocking secret.

Rose was a virgin.

Bob stared at her in puzzlement. "You have got married for two years? Why...."

Rose reached out to cover his mouth and said, "Continue...."

Bob chuckled softly.

He thought that even if Rose had married, he would accept it.

Bob couldn't believe what he found.

Because of this surprising secret, Bob was ravished with joy.

Afterwards, Rose came out of the bathroom with Bob's bathrobe.

She didn't dare to look into his eyes.

Bob was leisurely wrapped in half a quilt, leaning against the head of the bed.