21. Hers Is Mine!

As Bob spoke, he turned around and smiled at Rose, "I am the husband of your new boss. Hers is mine! Furthermore, I can bring the Clinton's Group back to its peak, can you?"

The project manager clenched his fists, "Do you know who I am? Fire me? I'm your mother-in-law's brother."

The business manager said, "That's right, so am I."

Bob smiled and turned to look at Rose. "These two are your uncles? Why didn't you mention them to me?"

Hearing this, the project manager and the business manager thought they could dodge a bullet.

But before Rose could say anything, Bob said, "The dignified Clinton's Group has been nibbled by your so-called relatives, the maggots. If she had told me earlier, I wouldn't have let you guys attend the meeting. Instead, I would have announced a list of dismissals!"

Ricardo Ogden, the project manager, pointed at Bob, "You..."

Bob raised his hand and pushed Ricardo's hand away.

"Are you courting death? You dare to point at me!"

"You ... you're my nephew's son-in-law, so you can't do this to me!"

Ricardo quickly withdrew his hand.

"Is that so? Then let me ask you now. Analyze the situation of the two projects President Clinton mentioned earlier. If you can't, don't blame me for being ruthless."

The project manager frowned and turned to look at the deputy manager behind him.

The deputy manager said, "President Clinton, let me do it."

"You're fired too!"

Then Bob turned to the secretary.

"Get all the people I've just named out. Those who don't follow my order will be forced out. Those people won't be allowed to enter the company again. Also, invite the managers I've just appointed to the meeting."

The secretary immediately executed his orders respectfully.

The two new managers went upstairs in a hurry.

Both of them were flattered by the sudden promotion.

Bob asked them two questions about their work, and they answered perfectly.

What they said was all useful advice, unlike those who publicly accused Henry Clinton of being irresponsible just now...

After listening to their reports, Bob arranged all the work reasonably.

After the meeting, Rose turned to look at Bob with a surprised expression.

"What's wrong?"

Bob curled his lips.

Rose said, "How do you know that these two people are worthy of trust?"

"Didn't I just read the information about the employees in these three departments? The Clinton's Group is not without talents. It's just because your father was soft-hearted that he hired some people who shouldn't have been arranged into the company as senior executives. They think that they are superior and have the right to suppress talented people. This is indeed your father's fault."

Rose frowned.

Indeed, her father was soft-hearted.

He had brought Zion, the monster home, just for Zion's miserable experience.

Bob added, "There were three parts that needed to be improved in terms of your hosting the conference. Do you want me to tell you the truth?"

Rose nodded, "Yes, of course."

Bob raised his eyebrows, "Pay the tuition fee, please."

Rose blushed, "I ... am all yours, you..."

Bob whispered into her ear, "I want to change my way, for example..."

Rose's face instantly turned red.This man was simply...

But it was well accepted that couples did role plays in that aspect.

She exhaled, "Tell me. What's my problem?"

"You agreed?"

Rose's face turned even redder, "Hurry up and say it."

Seeing her shy expression, Bob couldn't help but laugh.

After kissing her lips, he spoke seriously."There weren't many people who listened to you in the meeting. Why didn't you scold them directly? It's a meeting. You pay them as long as they stay at the company. You are qualified to reprimand them with authority and ask them to follow your order."

Rose nodded.

She had been suppressing her anger for now.

After all, she had just come into contact with the business and was not very skilled...

Bob added, "The second problem was that you were always looking through the documents while you were talking in the meeting. You need to consider what you are gonna talk about and ask before the meeting. Everyone has lots to do. Right?"

Rose nodded again. She also recognized this.

Bob continued, "The third and most serious one was that you didn't immediately stand on my side and ask the security guards to drive them out, when I said I planned to fire those people. It is a good opportunity to establish your prestige."

"Remember, you are here to be the president, not a goody-goody. Your company is very clan-oriented. You must clean up those who got in through the back door. Otherwise, just wait for the company to go bankrupt!"

Rose hesitated, "All the Clintons can't be employed?"

"Use talents. Those who are useless can't be kept. This is the principle and the bottom line!"

Rose thought for a moment and replied, "Alright, then I'll clean up the maggots in the company today."

After hearing this, Bob leaned closer to her ear, "Can you ... pay the tuition fee now?"

Rose's eyes tightened. "You must be crazy. It's daytime."

"In broad daylight, the female president and the driver ... are so exciting. Let's go to your office."

As he spoke, he grabbed Rose's wrist and walked out.

Rose was sort of vexed. In the day and in the company... Was it too risky?

Rose asked her secretary to make an announcement in that afternoon.

Someone was happy, while others were worried.All the staff that came to the company via special connection with her father was expelled.And the employees who had been suppressed now had a chance to hold up their heads.

Most importantly, with fund from the Waltons, the company wouldn't close down, and the senior employees wouldn't have to worry about changing a job.

Overall, more people were happy.However, Rose knew from the beginning that it would not end so easily.

Most of the people who were sent to the company through back door were her stepmother Elena's relatives.

Her relatives who were fired all went to complain to her.

Therefore, in order to help her kinsfolk stand up, Elena, who hadn't even come back to visit her husband in hospital, came back home.

Sitting in the office, Elena aggressively stared at Rose who had been working.

Rose never raised her head and looked at Elena.

After waiting for half an hour, Elena finally got a little impatient.

She got up and quickly walked to the table.

She threw the documents on Rose's desk onto the ground, "I'm talking to you. Did you hear my words? I'm your father's wife. I have shares in the Clinton's Group. Why did you fire my people?"

Rose's eyes turned cold when she saw the documents scattered all over the floor. Her gaze swept across Elena's face sharply.