35 Be Jealous

Rose shook hands with Miley while gently saying, "Hello, I'm Rose. Nice to meet you."

After making a bitter smile at them, Miley looked at Bob and said, "Brother Bob, thank you so much for today. In the future ... I might not come here. Please take good care of yourself."

"Miley, do you have to leave? If you stay in Philadelphia, I can't support you?"

Miley looked over at Bob and shook her head.

'Brother Bob can't know the fact.'

'She didn't want to leave, instead she wanted to escape!'

'Staying here would probably bring disaster to Brother Bob.'

She said firmly, "I want to see the outside world."

After finishing speaking, she sniffed and looked at Rose, "Sister-in-law, I wish you and Brother Bob grow old together and I look forward to hearing the patter of tiny feet."

Rose nodded at Miley and responded in confusion, "Thank you."

With these words Miley left first.

Bob asked Rose to stay here and wait for him.

He personally saw Miley off downstairs.

Rose waited for ten minutes before Bob returned.

Seeing Bob's serious expression, Rose stood up and asked doubtfully, "What's wrong?"

Bob raised his hand and gently stroked Rose's face.

He said softly, "It's fine, I just feel a little regretful..."

"Regretful?"

Rose asked doubtfully, "Are you unwilling to let Miley go?"

Bob did not answer this question directly.

Instead, he said, "No. Miley came here for an obituary today."

"Obituary?"

Rose was a little surprised, "Who passed away?"

"Her twin sister."

Bob said in a deep voice, "Miley's mother had some connections with our family. Miley and her twin sister often played with me when they were kids. Until they were six, the whole family made a move. Although they left, our relationship is still good. We still get together a few times every year.However, the internal relationship of their family gradually changed after the death of Miley's mother and her father's remarriage, and our connections got lose. "

"Now ... Abby also passed away. It really ... makes people sigh with emotion. After all, that little girl is so young."

Hearing this, Rose unconsciously frowned and felt ashamed of her stingy thought.

Rose whispered, "Then where is Miley going?"

"She seems to have encountered something very difficult. But I have asked her many times. She refused to tell me. She wasn't so stubborn when she was young, but Abby..."

Bob said with a frown.

"Do you think the personality of twins will be opposite as they grow old?"

Rose shrugged and shook her head, "There are no twins among the people I know, so I'm not very sure. However, it's possible that people's personalities have changed so much. Just like you said, something greatly happened to them. If you're so worried about her, why don't you let her stay here? If anything really happens, you can take care of her."

Bob shrugged and shook his head, "No need. Everyone has their own choices. If I am really helpful to her, she will ask me for help."

Rose's eyebrows narrowed.