23.Because You Don't Love Him Deep

Rose puzzled as she raised her head from Bob's shoulder.

Just as she was about to say something, Bob took advantage of the situation and put her head back on his shoulder.

He said indifferently, "Lean over. I like it."

Rose tilted her head and couldn't see him, but she still asked doubtfully, "Why should I thank you tomorrow? What did you do?"

Bob took another sip of beer, "Don't be so impatient. You will know it tomorrow."

Rose frowned, "Did ... did you do something for me again?"

Bob smiled and didn't say anything.

Rose said gratefully, "Although I don't know what you've planned, you've already done a lot for me. I really ... thank you."

"Shut up. Don't let me hear these annoying words again. You're all mine. Everything I've done for you is for me. If you want to thank me, take action."

He lowered his head and raised her chin, kissing her."Just like this. You are stupid. You can't even coax a man. No wonder you were tricked."

After Bob finished speaking, he drank again.

Rose left his shoulder again. Just as Bob was about to say that he wanted her to lie on his shoulder, Rose had reached out and wrapped her hand around his neck. She raised her head and kissed his lips.

Who said she wouldn't.

How could anyone not know this kind of thing?

She's just embarrassed.

But ... right now, she didn't feel embarrassed at all.

Bob had already taken the initiative. How could she still be hiding?

No hiding.

This was the first time she had taken this relationship so seriously and wanted to get well along with Bob.

Facing the man in front of her...

Bob was stunned for Rose's moves.

This was the first time Rose had kissed him in this way.

However, Bob couldn't pretend nothing had happened.

He could endure other girls' flirting.

But if it was Rose, he couldn't stand that.He put down the can, and threw Rose to the ground.

In the past few days, every time Rose looked up and took a rest, she felt that something was wrong.

The desk, the sofa, and the coffee table...

Now, it was good.

She would probably feel awkward when she looked at the floor beside the window.

Shouldn't she tell Bob that they wouldn't do it in the office?

Rose was sort of drank. When they two went downstairs, she was unconscious and felt unsteady under her feet.

After entering the elevator, she leaned against the corner of the elevator and whispered, "I seem to be a little drunk. I'm so sleepy."

Bob turned to look at her and whispered, "Do you want me to carry you on my back?"

Rose raised her eyes to look at him, her eyes flashing with surprise.

Bob raised his eyebrows, "Why are you so astonished? You've never been carried on the back by anyone before?"

Rose nodded, "No."