15. The Young Miss of the Clintons Got What She Deserved!

Zion saw the follow-up to the news and knew that it was actually done by Sage.

Zion immediately stopped his work and returned to the villa.

Sage saw the news.

When Zion returned, Sage was crying in her room.

When Sage saw Zion, she stood up right away and said in grievance, "Zion, why are you back?"

"Sage, why did you publish that kind of news?"

Sage's eyes turned red as she walked to Zion and hugged him tightly through her pregnant belly.

"I really didn't do it on purpose. I didn't expect to implicate you. When I saw the photos and videos, I was really angry. Rose said that you cheated on her since you were with me as if we hurt her. But Rose was with Bob as soon as she divorced you."

"I don't believe that a woman would marry a man with whom she has no contact before, unless ... unless Rose hooked up with Bob before and they were just waiting for an opportunity."

Hearing Sage's words, Zion looked malicious.

That was right.

Zion went to Rose for a showdown that day.

When Zion and Rose met Bob on the street, Rose just left with Bob.

At that time, Zion felt that something was wrong.Why Bob?

Sage looked up and said grievously, "We couldn't help being together. We were wrong, but Rose didn't do anything right. She also betrayed you."

Sage sobbed as she let go of Zion.

Then Sage covered her belly, looked terribly in pain, and said, "Zion, it was thoughtless of me. I was really too angry. Rose accused you of being unfaithful, but she cheated on you first. I really wanted to get revenge on her. I won't be so impulsive. Don't be angry with me, okay?"

Zion saw that Sage didn't look well and asked worriedly, "Are you all right?"

"I'm not feeling very well in my belly."

"Go to the hospital." Zion said.

"No. It's so messy outside. If we get photographed, I'll implicate you."

Sage shook her head, "I'm not that serious. I'll be fine if I calm down. Zion, we're on the back foot. You've spent so much effort planning. You can't ruin everything just because of a small scandal, right?"

"Of course not. I have an idea. Don't interfere in it anymore. Just leave it to me."

There was a hint of ruthlessness in Zion's eyes.

Sage obediently snuggled into Zion's embrace.

'Zion doesn't blame me. That's great.'

Sage was completely relieved.

Just as Bob and Rose returned to the villa, Bob received a phone call.

After hanging up the phone, Bob went to Rose, raised his hand, and placed it on Rose's shoulder, "Don't go to the company this morning."

Rose turned to Bob and said, "Why? Is there something wrong with Mr. Walton's financing?"

Rose wanted to go to the company today to solve the problems.

"No. My parents want to see you. Let's go back and have lunch together."

Rose's stomach tightened and was somewhat panicked.

Rose had married once.

However, Zion had always lived with her in the Clinton's.

So Rose did not have the experience of seeing her parents-in-law at all.

If it was before, Rose might not be afraid.

But now ... Rose was married a second time.

Rose felt that she was not worthy of the Fourth Young Masters of Philadelphia.

Rose was naturally very nervous when she went to see Bob's parents.

Seeing Rose's reaction, Bob couldn't help but laugh, "Don't you want to see them as you look like that? Then I'll cancel it."

Rose shook her head, "No. I'm married. I can't avoid your parents for the rest of my life. I'll go."

Rose took a deep breath. Rose would see her parents-in-law anyway, so she had to be strong.

Rose and Bob went out to buy some gifts and set off to the Stock's old house.

The Stock's old house was extremely luxurious and magnificent.

In the entire Philadelphia, it was matchless. It was also known as the grand mansion along with the Walton's old house.

Bob held Rose's hand and walked through the villa.

They walked around for nearly ten minutes before arriving at the living room of the main building.

Originally, Rose thought that she would see her parents-in-law only.But a lot of Bob's relatives were there.

When Bob entered the house, he was also surprised.

Bob whistled jokingly and said, "Oh, everyone is here."

Maisie glanced at Bob and then her gaze fell on Rose.

Maisie smiled and said, "Isn't everyone curious who did you marry?"

"Curious?"

Bob casually held Rose in his arms and said seriously, "Alright, let me introduce her to everyone. This is my wife, Rose."

With that, Bob pointed to his parents and said, "Rose, they are my parents, your parents-in-law."

Rose bowed respectfully and said politely, "How do you do?"

Maisie nodded and said warmly, "Hello, Rose."

Yates, Bob's father looked cold and didn't say anything.

Rose was somewhat nervous when she saw Yates's expression.

Bob ignored Yates and introduced his aunt and uncle to Rose.

Rose actually saw everyone present before.

Besides, Rose had some conflicts with Bob's aunt because of Zion.

Now that Rose saw her ...

Rose was really ... a little embarrassed.

Rose gave her polite greetings, but Nannie did not respond.

Nannie just casually said, "I never thought that such an arrogant young miss of the Clintons would get what you deserve."

Bob's gaze fell on Nannie. Bob smiled obsequiously and said, "Nannie, I resent what you said. Am I really bad? Why can't Rose marry me?"

Nannie looked at Rose mockingly, "Bob, don't generalize. I don't think you're bad. I mean the young miss of the Clintons once treated the Stocks like dirt. I didn't expect that Rose would turn to us when she hit a wall. Should I say that Ms. Clinton has short memories, or that our Stock family has a low rank?"

Just as Bob was about to say something, Rose pulled Bob.

Rose bowed to Nannie and said softly, "Nannie, I was rude and brusque with you. I apologize for that."

Nannie sneered coldly, "I'm overwhelmed."

Bob stared at Nannie and said, "Forget it then. I brought my wife here today and introduced her to you. Since you've met, I won't disturb you. You can go."

Nannie said angrily, "You..."

Yates, who had been silent all this while, stood up and looked at Rose as his face fell, "Ms. Clinton, would you mind taking a moment to talk to me alone?"