116. The Stories of the Last Generation

Hannah talked about what she knew.

She was young at that time, so she could not remember it clearly.

But when she was a little older, she had occasionally heard her family mention it once.

Kenneth's uncle, Miller, wasn't originally a psychopath.Instead, he was healthy, with great charm.

Kenneth's father, Marcel, and Miller were quite close.

When the two of them were students, Marcel had always been a top one, growing up in the envy and hatred of everyone.

Normally, having such a brilliant brother, one would end up in either of the situations.

One was that the he admired his older brother, so he studied hard to catch up with him, and be as outstanding as him.

The other was that he became a degenerate, a strong contrast with his older brother.

And Miller was the latter.

He had been the headache for his parents ever since he was young.

Every time a parent-teacher meeting was held, they would definitely hear teachers get at him.

In the beginning, Mr. Moore always tried to discipline his disobedient and unambitious son.

Generally, however, he realized that it was useless, so he gave up.

In any case, he was quite content to already have a son as excellent as Marcel.

However, Marcel always spoke well of his younger brother.

He said that Miller was actually not unintelligent.

But he used his intelligence on love affairs rather than study.

Miller had always felt that the family business was going to be handed over to his brother anyway.

He would just live off his parents.

In this way, his father would not have to struggle about which son should take over his business.

It was good.

Later, Marcel took over the business after graduation.

He and Miller were only four years apart.

When he graduated, Miller had just entered university.

In Miller's freshman year, there was a new English teacher who had just graduated from Normal University.

That English teacher, Tiara, was young and beautiful, and very kind and amiable.

Unsurprisingly, she was popular.

Many male students liked her. So did Miller.

In his freshman year, he failed in all the other subjects except for English.

At that time, Marcel was confused.

What had changed Miller?

Therefore, he sent people to secretly investigate it.

It turned out that it was because of this female English teacher.

She was able to make a big difference to Miller.

Such being the case, the Moores really wanted to seize the chance to turn Miller into a promising young man.

So Marcel talked with his parents.

With their consent, Marcel personally made an appointment with the English teacher.

But what a coincidence!