93. Even If We Died, I Would Be with You!

"Your childhood."

Kenneth did not hesitate, "I will protect you since you were a child, so that we can experience fewer sufferings. I will not fell in love with other and so will you. I can watch you growing up and take care of you. Then we will get married, living a happy and sweet life."

Kenneth's words caused the girls into silence.

All the girls in the world probably wanted to meet a man like Kenneth.

Miley picked up her glass.

Just as she was about to drink clean in one gulp, Kenneth snatched her glass and drank the wine, "It's mine."

At this time, Miley casually spun the bottle and it pointed at Reed Carter.

She raised her eyebrows, "Reed, what's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done in your life?"

...

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief. They could finally join in this game.

It was one o'clock in the morning. Everyone felt tired and wanted to go rest.

Miley was already asleep on the sofa.

The colleagues wanted to wake her up, but Kenneth stopped them.

He carried Miley in his arms and she had no reaction.

She indeed drank too much tonight....

After having fun for a day, the group went mountain climbing.

At the foot of the mountain, the tour guide gave everyone a brief introduction, and repeatedly warned that the steep back mountain was forbidden to enter.

Kenneth saw Miley sitting on a rock on the hillside with no passion.

He raised his eyebrows and said, "It's boring for us to just go climbing. Why not have a race? The top two reaching the peak will respectively be rewarded with a seven-day European double trip at the end of the year."

"Wow ... so cool!" the girls instantly became excited.

Miley looked up at the height of the mountain and felt a lot of pressure.

However, Kenneth was confident.

He reached out to Miley and said, "Let's go."

Miley exhaled, 'Come on!'

But she refused to go with Kenneth. She was more at ease with her colleagues.

Kenneth didn't force her.

The group climbed halfway up the mountain.

Miley panted for breath and saw a young couple crossing the chain and went to the back mountain.

Ally heard that it would be closer through the back mountain.

She immediately became interested and said to Miley, "Katherine, let's also go there."

Miley shook her head and firmly disagreed, "We can't. It's too dangerous."

However, Ally determined to go that path.

"Katherine, if we go that way, we may be the first. You are the wife of Mr. Moore and might not care the seven-day European tour. But it's a great benefit for me. Please, Katherine."

Miley always refused to back down on a point of principle.

She shook her head and said, "It frightens me."

"Well, I'll follow the young couple myself. But if I were the first, please don't report on me."

Ally put her hands together and pleaded Miley. Seeing her cute behavior, Miley smiled without speaking.