59. The Effort Was Not Wasted!

Kenneth sneered.

"Mr. Robinson, I only believe in the law. No matter what you think, legally speaking, Abby is already dead. She is buried in the Cypress Hills Cemetery in New York. If you really miss her that much, go and see her there. I am not a kind person. If you insist on turning against me, I, Kenneth, will keep you company to the end."

After saying that, Kenneth forcefully snatched Miley away from Gabriel and left with her in his arms.

Just now, the cook called him.

She said that Miley went downstairs, took a knife from the kitchen, and went out.

The more Kenneth thought about it, the stranger he found the situation was.

Then he immediately had someone check Miley's whereabouts.

Fortunately, he came in time...

When they got in the car, he immediately called his secretary and asked him to arrange for a private doctor to come to the hotel.

Stanley came to the hotel president's private suite with Kenneth's private doctor.

Miley was still unconscious and her forehead was wet with sweat.

She kept saying, "Run ... Run..."

The doctor roughly examined Miley and said, "Mr. Moore, Mrs. Moore fainted from a great shock."

"Kenneth ... save me..."

Miley suddenly raised her hand and waved it in the air.

Kenneth turned around to hold her hand.

He also bent over to kiss her forehead.

"Miley, I'm here. Don't be afraid. I'll always be by your side."

Miley stopped talking but it could be told from her breath that she was still uneasy.

Kenneth didn't know what to do. He could only call Jeffrey and roughly explained the situation to Jeffrey.

Upon hearing the name 'Gabriel', Jeffrey already couldn't stay calm anymore.

When he arrived at the hotel, Miley was curled up in the corner of the bed with her arms around her knees.

She was lowering her head to look at the bloodstains on her hands.

She didn't move her eyes away at all.

Jeffrey stepped forward in distress and quietly sat in front of Miley.

"Miley..."

Miley ignored him.

He slowly moved forward, "Miley, I'm your uncle."

Miley's eyes moved and she looked up at Jeffrey.

She suddenly gripped Jeffrey's hand tightly, "Uncle, it is not good. Gabriel is here. Let's run away, we should run away quickly."

Jeffrey pulled Miley out of bed and walked towards the door, "Alright, alright, I will take you to run away."

Jeffrey brought Miley home.Kenneth was worried about Miley, so he followed them and drove all the way to Jeffrey's house.

However, Miley's mental state was still bad and she didn't know anything.

The next morning, before Miley woke up.

Jeffrey went downstairs to the supermarket to buy something for the three of them to eat and drink.

At this moment, the doorbell at home rang.