52. Self-Rescue!

Miley covered her face in pain and looked at the angry Isabella.

Isabella pulled her collar and said aggressively, "You bitch. How dare you lie to me? Do you know who I am? The person who dares to bully me is not yet born."

Miley was annoyed.

Just as she was about to counterattack, an angry voice came from behind her, "You are the one who should be smarter."

Isabella turned her head and glared at this person, "Who are you? Oh, I see. You are the lover of this woman, aren't you?"

"Shut your mouth."

Jeffrey stepped forward and pulled Isabella's hand away.

"I never hit a woman, but I never treat anyone who dares to bully my niece as a woman."

Jeffrey stepped forward and slapped Isabella hard."You dare to hit me? I'm gonna kill you."

Isabella shrieked and pounced on Jeffrey.

"Stop."

Kenneth rushed over from the side.

Jeffrey and Isabella were separated.

Miley stepped forward to support her uncle.

Kenneth clenched his fists when he saw the apparent fingerprints on Miley's face.

"Who did it?"

Jeffrey was stunned for a moment, then he pointed at Isabella and said, "That woman did this."

"Slap her back!"

Kenneth said, looking into Miley's eyes.

Miley looked around.

All the people around were watching with excitement.

Sarah and Romeo were also there.

"Miley, slap her back! "

Kenneth said again.

Isabella chagrined, "Mr. Moore, why did you only care about her? This brutal man hit me, too."

"You should die."

Kenneth turned around and stared at Isabella.

Isabella was so frightened that she immediately shut her mouth and looked at him in horror.

The people around were also shocked.

Kenneth held Miley's hand and said, "Miley, from now on, no matter who bullies you, I will always back you up. Slap her back."

Miley gritted her teeth and walked straight to Isabella.

Isabella shrank back in fear and looked at her.

Without any hesitation, Miley raised her hand and slapped Isabella on the face.

"We're even," She said coldly.

After that, she turned around and rushed out of the crowd, quickly disappearing from the stairs....

The next afternoon, after work, Miley arrived at the underground parking lot of the TV station.

Just when she opened the car door and was about to enter....

Two men suddenly rushed out of a nearby van.

They stepped forward to control her, one left and the other right, and then dragged her into the minivan.

The minivan drove out of the underground parking lot, followed by a Maserati.