33. She's Here to Threaten Me...

Nannie looked coldly at Rose with suspicion.

Nannie was not sure what Rose had got up in her sleeve.

"You don't trust me, do you?"

Rose smiled at Nannie.

Nannie sneered, "You used to be so arrogant and domineering. How can I believe you?"

Rose said calmly, "Aunt Nannie, I'm still arrogant. I just don't want to use my arrogance to cause trouble for the people I love. That's why I stand here and apologize to you. But I don't feel that I was wrong. I know that we need to rebuild our relationship. I give in. You can take it or not."

Nannie looked at her for a moment. And then she asked, "What if I don't take it?"

Rose stared at Nannie and said seriously, "You have the right not to take it. However, I will try to avoid you. And while I am avoiding you, you and your family may lose Bob's protection. At least for now, Bob is on my side. What do you think?"

Nannie looked at Rose and suddenly sneered.She thought Rose was not here to apologize.Rose came to threaten Nannie and asked the latter not to do anything against her again.

When Nannie thought of what Bob just said, she had to admit that Bob had been brainwashed by Rose.

Sewell was still counting on Bob....

No.

Nannie frowned and pondered.

Nannie thought about it carefully, and she thought what Rose just said was sincere.

Rose was right.

Nannie could not protect Sewell forever!

After hesitating for a long time, Nannie said, "I can accept your apology and forgive your previous rashness. However, you have to promise me one thing."

Rose smiled gently, "Yes, go ahead."

"About Sewell..."

Rose replied, "I'll talk to Bob later."

Nannie looked at her and then at Bob. "I mean, Sewell needs to change. Since you want to make peace with me, let Bob lead Sewell on the right road."

"I can persuade Bob. But you know Sewell's personality better than anyone else. If he cries to you and complains about how hard it is for him, are you sure you won't be soft? If you give up halfway, why don't you stop from the beginning? What do you think?"

Nannie glanced at her. "Why can't you say something nice?"

Hearing this, Rose couldn't help but chuckle and say, "Aunt Nannie, don't you know your son's nature? My nice words can't change him. However, I believe that as long as you are determined to do so, Bob will help you teach him."

Nannie snorted and said in a serious voice, "I'm going abroad for a long vacation next month. I can't watch that. You guys can do whatever you want."

After she finished speaking, she turned to look at Bob not far away, then looked at Rose before getting into the car and leaving.

As the car drove away, Bob walked to Rose's side and placed his hand on her shoulder, "How was it?"

Rose shrugged and said, "Aunt Nannie said that she can stop picking on me, but she has one request."

Bob looked at the back of Nannie's car with disdain and said unhappily, "What a joke. Is she reasonable to bully others?"

"No, I took the initiative to make peace with her. I have to take on more responsibilities. But ... I need you to help me fulfill her request."

Rose said as she grabbed his arm. "I don't want to let your parents see such a bad side of me because of Aunt Nannie anymore. So, do me a favor."

Bob raised his hand and tapped his lips.

Rose immediately understood what Bob meant.

She stood on tiptoe and kissed Bob's lips.

Just as she was about to end the kiss, Bob pressed the back of her head and made the kiss more affectionate.

After a while, they stopped.Rose gasped and slowed her breathing rate.

She frowned and said, "You are diligent to ask for rewards."

Bob hugged her shoulder and said happily, "I have the right to kiss my wife, don't I?"

"Yes, you have the right. Aunt Nannie said ... she wants you to lead Sewell."

"What?"

Bob looked at her in astonishment, "I'm annoyed at her son. Why should I lead him? Why does she ask me to teach her rubbish son?"

"But you are also responsible for him becoming like this. He acted tyrannically outside with your protection and your support. He was shameless at his age. Your aunt must not be able to restrain him anymore. In this situation, who else can take care of him except you?"

Bob tapped her between the eyebrows and said, "Is it my fault that he messed around?"

"Of course it's not your fault. But you've helped him so many times and given him confidence. I think he's quite afraid of you. Why don't you take care of him? So that he won't cause more trouble and lose face anymore? He is your cousin. Besides, it is your aunt's request, so I'm embarrassed to refuse her."

Seeing Rose currying favor with him, Bob sighed, "You are truly my enemy. Alright, I promise you!"

Rose hugged his arm and felt a burst of gratitude in her heart.

This was clearly a very annoying matter, but he agreed.

Rose was really grateful.

During dinner at the Stock's house, Rose took the initiative to help Bob with the dishes.

Bob raised his eyebrows and looked at her.

He thought she was exceptionally sensible today.

Yates shook his head as he watched the eye contact between Bod and Rose.

Yates thought his one-year agreement with Rose seemed to be Rose's trap.

The eyes of Bob and Rose were clearly filled with love.

A year?

How could they be separated in a year?

It seemed that he had misjudged.

Next, Rose's work and life was on the right track.

She thought that it would take a long time for her to go through with leaving Zion.

After all, they were together for ten years.

However, the truth was that she rarely thought of the past.

Every day before she went to sleep and after she woke up, she would see Bob.

Since she saw Bob frequently, she started to love him.

More importantly, Bob not only got in her heart, but got in her body....

Bob was very energetic.

At first, she would occasionally dare to arouse him.

Now?

When her eyes were softened a little, she couldn't cope with the sex at night.

She would never take the initiative to arouse him.

The weather was getting colder and colder.

Rose felt exceptionally tired recently.

She was sleepy, and her appetite was not good.

She was worried that something was wrong with her body, but she didn't dare to tell Bob.

After she went to the company, she drove herself to the hospital....