120. My Wife Has the Final Say.....

Miley and Hannah looked at each other.

Hannah whispered, "Why is Mr. Moore here? What should we do?"

Miley thought for a moment and took out her phone.

After sending Kenneth a text message, she walked up and smiled at Miller. "Mr. Moore, what a coincidence!"

Miller smiled.

"Not really. Miley, I'm here to see you. Can we talk alone?"

Hannah looked at her gloomily.

'Don't agree. Don't agree.'

The bodyguards also stepped forward and said respectfully, "Mrs. Moore, we cannot leave your side, and that's our duty. You cannot talk alone."

Miley said awkwardly, "Mr. Moore, let's just sit here for a while."

Miller nodded.

"Alright."

"Hannah, I'll talk to Mr. Moore for a while. You can wait for me downstairs."

Seeing Miley winked at her, Hannah hurriedly left.

Miley and Miller walked to the VIP lounge area not far away next door, with the bodyguards following just a step away from the two.

Miley asked, "Mr. Moore, there must be something urgent for you to see me in such a hurry."

"Yes, I'm in a hurry. I'm Kenneth's uncle and one of the heirs of the Moores. But as you can see, my life is very difficult, and I need to change the situation. Kenneth refuses to talk to me, so I can only talk with you. If Kenneth continues to ignore me, I don't know what I will do."

Miley swallowed a little nervously.

He was actually threatening her."Mr. Moore, that's too serious. How can Kenneth ignore you? You know that you're his only relative now. He's just a little angry now. Because when grandma died, you didn't come back to see her for the last time. He felt very sad because of this."

"After this period, Kenneth will naturally forgive you. Besides, you are his only elder. He is a filial person, and he will definitely care for you. You are all descendants of the Moores. How can you not trust your own nephew?"

Miley thought that after all, he was abnormal.

If she had a conflict with him, she would be the one who have to pay the price, so she had to appease him first.

Miller looked at Miley up and down and suddenly smiled.

"Child, you're very smart."

"But..."

The smile on Miller's face disappeared.

"It's useless to be smart at a time like this. I know that you're being perfunctory. What I want is a practical answer. Call Kenneth, and I want to get the shares of the Moore Group."

Miley pursed her lips and looked at Miller as he stood up excitedly and looked down at her.

She also slowly stood up.

The two bodyguards silently walked to her left and right.

Thanks to the bodyguards, Miley had some confidence in her heart.

Just as she was thinking about what to do, Kenneth's voice came behind her.

"If you want shares, you can talk to me. My wife doesn't manage the company."

Miley sighed of relief.

Kenneth was mighty.

Kenneth was here at the right time.