92. Do You Still Love Me?

There was a knocking on the door. Kenneth asked, "Are you going to spend the whole night inside?"

Miley stood up and flushed the toilet purposely.

"No, I am done."

...

In the evening, they went downstairs abreast.

Just as they entered the restaurant, they heard a commotion inside.

The restaurant was packed with people. After dinner, all of them went downstairs together.

There were cars waiting at the door.

The cars were to send them directly to the largest KTV in New York.

Everyone was still a little overcautious at first, because Kenneth was on the spot.

But after Bruce sang a rhythmic song, everyone became excited.

Miley pursed her lips and sat in the corner, holding a glass of beer.

She just listened to them singing.

Although Kenneth thought it was noisy here, he still stood it on account of Miley.

After a while, someone suggested, "It will be boring if we just keep singing all the time. Let's play some games!"

"Good idea!"

Bruce leaned forward and said, "What game do you want to play?"

Mandy raised her eyebrows and said, "The most cheesy one, Truth or Dare!"

"Is it cheesy? I've never played it before. Ok. Let's give it a shot!" the little girls were instantly excited and shouted.

Kenneth whispered to Miley, "Do you want to play?"

Miley didn't reply. Since she had already been here, she could do nothing but join them, because it would be awkward if she excluded herself.

The people of the whole department sat around the coffee table.

Mandy placed the bottle in the middle of the table and said, "Here is the rules. Whoever the bottle is aimed at will be punished. You can choose either to answer a question or to drink beer."

"Sound interesting. Let's do it, but... Who's going to start the first round?"

Mandy pushed the bottle to Miley and said, "Miley, you first."

Everyone agreed to it, so Miley didn't refuse.

She spun the bottle.

After spinning a few times on the glass table, it stopped and pointed at Director Sam.

Everyone shouted excitedly.

Mandy said, "Miley, ask a sharper question!"

Miley scratched her head before saying, "What should I ask? Hmm... Sam, is your wife your first love?"

Director Sam laughed, "Luckily, she is not here. Otherwise, I wouldn't dare to answer. She is not my first love. She is the third one."

"Wow!"

The colleagues all cheered up.

"Director Sam, we've got something on you."

Director Sam rubbed his nose and quickly grabbed the bottle.

He said, "It's my turn."

He spun the bottle, then it gradually stopped and pointed at Kenneth.

Director Sam was surprised about the result. How unfortunate he was!

How could it point at this big boss?

What kind of question should he ask to avoid offending this boss?

"Well... Mr. Moore, how did you and Miley get to know each other?"

"Director Sam, this question is too boring. Ask a harder question," the little girls on the side started to heckle.

Director Sam signaled them not to heckle.

Kenneth smiled and replied, "We got married first and then fell in love. Three years after our marriage, when I went to pick her up to meet my grandmother, we finally met each other for the first time."

After answering the question, Kenneth bent over and took the bottle.

Instead of spinning, he directly turned it towards Miley.

Everyone was originally looking forward to see who would be the next.

However, they didn't expect him to be so direct.

Everyone was surprised.

Since Mr. Moore met his wife every day, what else could he ask?

"Miley, do you still love me?"

Miley was flustered after hearing this question.The surroundings instantly became quiet.

When Kenneth turned the bottle at her, she knew that Kenneth had a purpose.

His question must leave her at a loss.It seemed that at this moment there were only he and her in this space.

Looking into his eyes, Miley thought silently in her heart, 'I love him.'Just by looking at their eyes, people around could clearly see the fire of love.

So did she really need to answer?

Miley silently picked up a glass of beer and gulped it down.

After she finished the drink, she buttoned the glass over her head with a smile, "I choose the Dare."

Bruce teased, "Miley, you must thirst for wine."

Miley looked at Bruce and pursed her lips.

She bent over to hold the bottle, turning the mouth of the bottle towards Kenneth.

"Kenneth, what's the most regrettable thing you've ever done in your life?"

Kenneth replied without thinking, "The thing I regret the most in my life is that I haven't taken you away from the restaurant that year, leaving you in danger and fear alone, yet I couldn't do anything about it."

Kenneth then turned the bottle to Miley again."Can we go back to the past?"

Back to the past?

Of course not.

She was unhappy in the past.

But she believed that it would be better in the future.

Miley grabbed a glass of beer and drank it up again.

Then she turned the bottle back to Kenneth and asked, "Do you really want to go back? If you have a time machine, where would you like to start over?"