58. You're Mine....

Perceiving Miley's anxiety, Kenneth raised his hand and held her shoulder.

Seeing their intimacy, Sarah frowned slightly but she still smiled at them.

"Kenneth, let me make an introduction. This is my boss, Gabriel Robinson, the president of Robinson's Group and the top tycoon in California."

Gabriel had a strict, angular face and deep-set eye, which were studying Miley closely.

Kenneth smiled coldly, "Nice to meet you."

He said nothing more and passed by them with Miley.

At this moment, Gabriel's voice sounded from behind.

"Abby, haven't seen you for a while. Aren't you going to say hello to me?"

Miley stopped, and a wisp of fear arose from the bottom of her heart and even the depths of her soul.

Her body was trembling.

Kenneth raised his hand to rub her hair.

With great courage, Miley turned around and looked upon Gabriel, but she didn't dare to look into his eyes.

"You have the wrong person. Abby is my twin sister. She committed suicide three years ago."

Miley tried hard to calm down.

"Really? What a pity. She is a good girl and she used to call me uncle."

Gabriel raised his eyebrows.

Miley moved closer to Kenneth.

Although he didn't know what had happened in the past, Kenneth knew that Miley started to hit her limit.

He smiled and kissed Miley on her forehead.

"Darling, the movie is about to start. Let's go."

"Okay, hurry ... hurry up!" she said, her body almost leaning against Kenneth.

With the support of Kenneth, Miley left away.

Gabriel raised his eyebrows and put on an evil smile as he watched them leave.

Sarah looked at Gabriel's eyes, and unconsciously a little resentment surfaced in her eyes.

There was a rumor in California.

Gabriel once loved a woman who didn't belong to him.

And that woman committed suicide a few years ago.

Could she ... be Miley's younger sister?

Kenneth helped Miley to the passenger seat.

Miley felt that she couldn't breathe, and in her mind flashed the scene that Gabriel and Abbey lied together, totally naked.

And what Gabriel said when her sister died....

Kenneth raised his hand and pressed down on her left hand which was trembling violently.

Seeing Kenneth's warm smile, Miley finally relaxed a little, and tears rolled down her cheeks.

Since Miley was in such a mood, they didn't go to theater naturally.

Once they returned home, Miley immediately ran back to her room.

She flung the blanket over her and remained motionless.

She thought that once she escaped from Gabriel successfully, she would be far away from the past, which was full of fear and guilty.

However, the truth was that the world was small.