60. Ex-Girlfriend?

"At this time, it would be better if you let me do whatever I want."

Miley bit her lip and said, "However, what I am going to say may change your mind."

"What? Do you want to ask me if I love you again? Aren't my actions enough to prove everything? Or do you really need me to say those three words so that you can trust me completely?"

Miley shook her head, "It's not like that. Actually, what I want to tell you is that I hide something from you."

Kenneth tilted his body slightly to allow her to breathe freely and said, "Say it."

"Don't you want to know who Gabriel is?"

"He is from California and he is the CEO of Robinson's Group. He has a nephew named Adrien and he treats Adrien just like his son. I also know that Adrian and your uncle were classmates in college. He likes Abby a lot and the two almost got married."

Miley went dumbfounded.

She looked at Kenneth in surprise and asked, "You ... How did you know about this?"

"I know more. I know everything you want to tell me next."

Kenneth looked at her warmly with a faint smile.

"You investigated me?"

"Yes, last time after you fainted at the entrance of the Moores' Hotel from my fright, you also became strange once. I was heartbroken when seeing you like that so I investigated you."

"What exactly do you know?"

Miley suddenly felt her breathing quicken.

"Everything about you, including ... the one you were most afraid of which Gabriel has already concealed."

Kenneth raised his hand to touch her face, "Miley, if I want to know something, I will definitely know it. Even if there really is an airtight wall in the world, I can push it down. Therefore, from now on, there is no need for you to hide anything from me, because only if you tell me can I protect you."

Miley took a deep breath and looked up at him, "Since you already know, why are you still so kind to me? Aren't you disgusted with me?"

"Why can't I be kind to you? Who doesn't have a past? There was no necessity to punish the people around currently with something that happened in the past. Besides, you are my wife, it is my duty to be good to you."

Miley was really moved by him.

She looked at him attentively.

In this world, only he would be so good to her...

He was right, she shouldn't punish people around her currently with something that happened in the past.

She raised her head and kissed him in deep touch.

"Kenneth, thank you."

He said with a frown.

"Are you thanking me? Lack of sincerity."

As he spoke, he lowered his head to kiss her lips...

This time, Miley no longer refused him...

When Miley woke up early in the morning and saw Kenneth, she still felt a little shy.

After all, she and Kenneth had done the most intimate thing between a couple and had become a real couple ...

Kenneth noticed her shyness and kissed her on the forehead, "I have to go to the company. There is an important meeting today. Will you bring me dinner at noon?"