100. Tell Me!

Finally, Gabriel finished his sentence.

Miley gritted her teeth and glared at Gabriel.

She really wanted to kill him now.

Why did he rub her nose in the dirt in front of Kenneth?

How could he not even leave her a spark of decency?

Miley's gaze turned to focus on Kenneth.

'Why does he look so gloomy now?'

Just as Miley was about to retort angrily, she heard Kenneth's voice.

His voice was calm."Mr. Robinson, you're reading way too much into it. It's common for a woman to cry and drown her sorrows when she is betrayed."

Miley almost shouted, 'Hear, hear.'

Unfazed, Gabriel then slowly asked, "Mr. Moore, are you sure you really know Abby well?"

Kenneth smiled with confidence, "I don't know the woman you call Abby, but I know my wife very well. I dare say I'm the only man she loves in this world. My dear, am I right?"

Miley beamed at Kenneth and nodded, "Honey, you're right."

Kenneth drank up the wine from the glass and said coolly, "Mr. Robinson, we still have other people to greet, so we have to go now. Honey, let's go."

"Alright!"

Miley glanced at Gabriel indifferently and pushed Kenneth's chair away.

After the banquet.

A few people managed to carry Kenneth back to his room.

After the driver and the assistant left, Miley immediately said, "Get some rest. I'll go see Daren."

Kenneth raised his eyebrows, "Stay here. We still have something to discuss."

"I'm so sleepy. Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?"

Miley turned back with a smile.

"No way. Lock the door. Come here. Or I'll come to you with my broken legs."

Miley sighed and did as Kenneth told.

After all, nothing was more important than Kenneth's legs now.

She walked over and sat down.

Kenneth's mouth moved slightly, "Tell me."

Miley knew what he meant and pouted, "If I tell you, will you be angry?"

"It depends. Just tell me."

Miley could do nothing but tell him the truth.

"At that time, I often met Gabriel because of Adrien. Gabriel gave me the impression that he was a nice uncle with a graceful demeanor. In particular, he was kind to us though we were juniors, so ... I respected him very much then."

"I didn't know that Gabriel spiked Adrien's drink. I thought Adrien had sex with my sister, so I was angry and drank a lot. And then ... I ran to Gabriel to tell him the whole thing. But I promise you, we just talked and didn't do anything else. "

Kenneth said with his arms crossed, "I know, but he enrages me today, so I will deal with him. Do you have any objections?"

"No, but I don't think Gabriel is easy to deal with. It's very tiring and troublesome to get in trouble with him."

"I have an idea that we can make him suffer without paying a penny. You wanna hear?"

Miley looked at him in surprise, "Is there such a good idea? If there is, I would like to fix that b*stard."