129. You Have a Son!!

In the bathroom, Miley was stunned when she saw Kenneth's eyes were open.

Miley ran out with excitement. She even forgot to wash her hands.

Looking at this, she started trembling.

She rushed to the bed and rang the bell, bursting into tears.

"Kenneth, Kenneth, look at me. I'm Miley. Do you recognize me?"

Kenneth struggled to put on a smile and moved his lips, as if he was saying, "Miley, I miss you..."

Miley bent to hug him with happiness. "Kenneth ... you're finally back. I miss you. I miss you so much."

At this moment, Miley felt like the world was bright again.

She was greatly thankful for the kindness and love of god.

Kenneth looked at her with distress, "Sorry, I came back late."

Miley hugged him tightly and choked up, "As long as you come back, that's all that matters. Kenneth, I wish we can share all the happiness in the rest of our lives and never separate, can we?"

"I promised you that. I will be always by your side until death do us part."

Miley kissed his cheek. She found her happiness back.

"Where's my uncle?"

Kenneth said deeply.

"He ... passed away."

Kenneth closed his eyes.

The memory in the factory a few months ago reappeared in his mind.

That day, he was ambushed after following Miller into the factory.

Miller tied him up.

Miller said, "I have expected you guys to do this, so a plan B is surely necessary. Kenneth, I want money. You want to live. If you agree, I can let you go."

Kenneth sneered, "But after that? What's next after you lost all your money? Kidnap Daren again, or Beck? Miller, you are just a bottomless pit."

"You mean, you'd rather die?"

Kenneth sneered, "My life is not the point. What matters is that my wife and my two children could live a peaceful life. Miller, I have a secret hiding for many years. Do you want to know?"

Miller looked down at the time, "I'm listening."

"Do you know you have a son?"

Miller was stunned for a moment, then sneered, "Ridiculous."

"You don't believe me?"

"Of course I don't believe you. I have only loved one woman in my life. I have never slept with another woman."

"What about the woman you loved?"

Kenneth mocked.

Miller's expression froze, "She is your mother."

"I'm asking you, have you slept with her?"

Miller snorted coldly, "What? Do you want to punish me for your father? You're tied up. Do you think you can do it? Let me tell you. I indeed slept with your mother and it was by force. I just want to be a sting in their love forever. So what can you do even if you know it? Do you still want to take revenge for your father?"

"They are all dead, but you are still alive. You killed them. Do you know why you are still alive? It's because of the mercy of my grandmother. If it weren't for her, I would have brought you to justice long ago."

Miller doubted, "Do you think I'll believe you? From childhood, your grandmother has always been biased, as if your father was her own child while I'm not. If your grandmother really wanted to help me, she would have done it a long time ago."

"Really? I wish my grandmother had never helped you before. If so, I wouldn't be in so much pain. If I didn't know anything, I could
have simply thrown you into prison long ago. That way, I wouldn't have betrayed my parents stupidly."

"What do you mean?"

"You are indeed far behind my father. I just told you that you have a son. You said that you only slept with one woman, and this woman only has one son. What do you think what I mean?"